Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hunter

Like I said a few pages back, it isn't a Gaia event without misleading, infuriating scores. I think our dear old bundle of hate would stand a better chance if he'd appeared in more manga/mini-comics over the past six years(I can only think of four, and most of those in the past year.) He really needs some character development to show that he isn't JUST a vain, vengeful, petty powered exosuit wearing bully who solves all his problems with explosives. (to varying degrees of success, judging from the latest Mini-comic, where he tries to blow Diedrich up with a grenade...)

Even though I don't particularly like EB, I went with E-Corp because the items are better. I've heard from a few people in Diedrich that regret picking him based on the items.
Guh. Yeata Zi signing in for more egg gathering.... on a certain GiB mule.

Sup honkies?

Shameless Enabler

This event is boring....

Why the hell isn't the Easter Bunny trying to blow me up.
Sabin le Rose
This event is boring....

Why the hell isn't the Easter Bunny trying to blow me up.
He is. If you get the ear item, you get blown up, bro. Just put it on and lift your arms.

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
What I want to know is why are the easter bunnies eggs so hard to get? I've been on Gaia everyday, for most of the day, and I sill haven't goten 50 eggs. In fact as of right now, I only have 30 eggs scream

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Neko_Bast
What I want to know is why are the easter bunnies eggs so hard to get? I've been on Gaia everyday, for most of the day, and I sill haven't goten 50 eggs. In fact as of right now, I only have 30 eggs scream

Go to the event page and refresh over and over. That's how I got my eggs and I've collected over 1000 of them.

User Image

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

In my mad rush to collect eggs for the entire night, I ended up having a weird little epiphany about this event. If we win it will be awesome for sure. We'll stick it to the Diedrich fans and party hard for a week.
But if we lose, this too could be used to our advantage. Sure, EB will probably be pretty depressed over having his very reason for existing stolen from him, but he can overcome it and find a new purpose. If he's no longer tied to Easter there is no reason at all for why he can't show up during other events. This is going to be a tight battle regardless of the outcome after all, so it's already established that a lot of people do indeed like EB just as much as Diedrich.

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Anaella

In my mad rush to collect eggs for the entire night, I ended up having a weird little epiphany about this event. If we win it will be awesome for sure. We'll stick it to the Diedrich fans and party hard for a week.
But if we lose, this too could be used to our advantage. Sure, EB will probably be pretty depressed over having his very reason for existing stolen from him, but he can overcome it and find a new purpose. If he's no longer tied to Easter there is no reason at all for why he can't show up during other events. This is going to be a tight battle regardless of the outcome after all, so it's already established that a lot of people do indeed like EB just as much as Diedrich.

User Image
Mmmmmm... if we lose we're going to have to try even harder to get Gaia to use him.

but maybe it will mean we only see Diedrich once a fricking year and that would make me happier.

Moonlight Hunter

Anaella

User Image

I thought the same thing, a loss could serve as a catalyst for some character growth. Of course, this could backfire and EB could just become even more vengeful/sociopathic like he did when Jack made a Picasso of his face.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Well. I'm out of mules.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yeata Zi
Well. I'm out of mules.

DISREGARD LIFE; AQUIRE MORE EGGS.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yojimaru
Anaella

User Image

I thought the same thing, a loss could serve as a catalyst for some character growth. Of course, this could backfire and EB could just become even more vengeful/sociopathic like he did when Jack made a Picasso of his face.

Not if we continue giving them our input on what we would like to see from him. We already discussed how we viewed him earlier in the thread and most of us view him as more of a neutral force than an evil one, so we'll probably be giving them more ideas to that effect. This event could easily become a perfect setup for the Summer event, with a potentially impending grunny invasion and a cybernetic bunny with plenty of motivation to fight against them.

User Image

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Anaella

User Image
Mmmmmm... if we lose we're going to have to try even harder to get Gaia to use him.

but maybe it will mean we only see Diedrich once a fricking year and that would make me happier.

I could live with that. Like I said, even if we lose, it's going to be close. The staff can't deny that and try to stuff him in that apartment again. We won't let them.

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella

User Image

I could live with that. Like I said, even if we lose, it's going to be close. The staff can't deny that and try to stuff him in that apartment again. We won't let them.

User Image

True fax.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas