Welcome to Gaia! ::

DrusillaRaintree
Names of the sisters = french names.
City of the sisters = Durem.

Maybe it's related too, thought Durem kinda reminds me Germany. Ah, and Vladmir is a russian/eastern european name. Von kinda reminds me a dutch or german name and Helson sound or german or english.
Durem is a city in England, where I plan to go to university as they have good science courses.

Mind-boggling Mage

Yeah, I live in Sweden, and i was recently on a class trip trough Berling, and Prague. All that Gothic Enviroments...mmm...
Alfirin IV
You mean L'Arc de Triomphe?
The arc of triumph?

And one of the cathedrals would probably represent Notre-Dame de Paris.

Thats it! I've never known the name, just reconized it.

Have you ever been to Notre-Dame?
Exist arc in all europe, include italy and germany, the thing in the right side look like roman arquitecture 3nodding and the building in the left side is more like a Parlament...Btw..the Big Ben is on London...
You are right though, Duram does remind me a bit of Europe... Well, maybe not Poland exactly, but maybe some areas in Britian.
Also, just below the '4', those pillars look Roman...
Corn Faerie
Big Ben is in London. neutral You're thinking of the Eiffel Tower.
ERRR, I'm sorry...but you failed your geog test! I live in England and Big Ben is in London, and London is in England. And Big Ben is technicly a bell! The Eiffel Tower is in Paris, and Paris is in France! And France makes Crouisants...ah, Crouisants! (I drool!).
Utto
Corn Faerie
ERRR, I'm sorry...but you failed your geog test! I live in England and Big Ben is in London, and London is in England. And Big Ben is technicly a bell! The Eiffel Tower is in Paris, and Paris is in France! And France makes Crouisants...ah, Crouisants! (I drool!).
..Which is what Corn Faerie said, so what's the 'ERRR, I'm sorry...' for?
TruDistance
Thats it! I've never known the name, just reconized it.

Have you ever been to Notre-Dame?

Nope, never been, just heard how beautiful it is.

And it's Croissants, damnit.
Yamino Tenshi
DrusillaRaintree
Names of the sisters = french names.
City of the sisters = Durem.

Maybe it's related too, thought Durem kinda reminds me Germany. Ah, and Vladmir is a russian/eastern european name. Von kinda reminds me a dutch or german name and Helson sound or german or english.

Any name with 'Von" is definately Germanic. "Von" is the German equvalent of "da" in Italian names, as in Leonardo da Vinci (Leonardo from Vinci). Apparently, the Von Helsons' ancestors are originally from a city called 'Helson."

I had once a dutch boyfriend called Robert VON Den Eydne.

That "da" or "von", here's "de". It means kind of a "of". So the Von Helsons would be Anne and Marie of Helson.
kougramaster666
Yes I noticied those, but I didn't circle those becuase I was originally doing France ><
kougramaster666
Utto
Corn Faerie
..Which is what Corn Faerie said, so what's the 'ERRR, I'm sorry...' for?
Oh, sorry! When he said your thinking of the Eiffel tower, I thought he meant that the Eiffel tower was in france! You have no idea of how stupid I feel now, so Kourg, I appologize, that was rash of me! redface
TruDistance
kougramaster666
Yes I noticied those, but I didn't circle those becuase I was originally doing France ><
Lol, fairy nuff.
Hey, since you're now doing Europe, why not add that 'Durem' is a place in England?
kougramaster666
TruDistance
kougramaster666
Lol, fairy nuff.
Hey, since you're now doing Europe, why not add that 'Durem' is a place in England?
I added the quotes 3nodding
I didn't notice that before, it's pretty cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff