Welcome to Gaia! ::

I dive in there at least once a day. Mostly I just get paper and flowers from admin but since it's going for alchemy I call it passive collecting xd
During holidays I see that it is indeed used to collect energy, but nothing trully woth anything.
I've only ever got two items worth like 15k, that's it with my dumpster experience ;d

Festive Investigator

Best was those black amego pants since I'd sold off my last pair before the DC update.

I was putting in a lot of Zomg items myself since I have lots of items. I have so much lacard wood for a causal player.

Nimble Bunny

8,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I feel really silly but I've never dumpster dived before
can you tell me how and where can you do this
I got a Teru Teru Bozu, once upon a time, back when it was worth around 90k!
That was a very nice surprise.

I throw this and that into the dumpster all the time, but I don't dive much anymore. (I usually throw back what I dig out)

I did once, get a nice message from someone thanking me for an item they got from me in it.
It was only worth maybe 1k, and I found it very touching that they seemed genuinely thankful for it.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I never dive. The only time I found myself donating was for this
event. XD I feel bad now..

All of that junk.. all of those tokens and boots.. gonk
The poor people who got my junk.. LOL

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
I can't say I've gotten anything 'spectacular' out of the dumpster;
BUT I did toss in that watery depth black swan item thing.
I just couldn't be ******** enough to sell it,
and somebody else would be happy.
Soubi-chu
User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I never dive. The only time I found myself donating was for this
event. XD I feel bad now..

All of that junk.. all of those tokens and boots.. gonk
The poor people who got my junk.. LOL

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Throw more stuff in, I want all the junk emotion_dowant

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
For the event, I'll admit that I went to town to collect a bunch of flowers and whatnot to toss in the dumpster... But at the very least, people can use that for something. I only actually dive when I remember to, and I usually get garbage that I simply sell.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
sometimesalways
I'm not too comfortable sending strangers cheap random gifts.

Good. It is very disappointing to open a present and see it's s**t someone was dumping to you. -___- And as an anon, too. Sigh. This is why turning gifting on is not worth it...

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I do dumpster dive when I remember to... I don't think I've gotten anything memorable or not worthy...

Just curious.. And I the only one who mentally shouts "DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!!!"(like I'm in a submarine or something) every time I dumpster dive?

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
TwiIii
I feel really silly but I've never dumpster dived before
can you tell me how and where can you do this

Dumpster diving is under the games tab, under mini-games at the very bottom. I believe you can only dive once a day. You can also donate items to the dumpster from your inventory. If you click an item from there, one of the options is to 'donate' it.

As for me personally, I rarely Dive, mostly because I forgot about it being there. XD Though from this event I did dump quite a bit of stuff in there, zomg stuff, random small stuff from my invo. Never really bothers me I don't get anything nice, you know, you get what you give?

Anxious Werewolf

I still dive

There's always the possiblity of fish...or garbage...or event items I can hoard :3

Not sure if I've ever grabbed anything spectacular, but I'm not looking to

Shy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, who ever got my items I'm sorry.
I threw out EVERYTHING I didn't want. Trash, bugs, aquarium items; everything that could bring me more than 25 gold a piece. :3
I don't DD though. The DC gives me enough crap, I don't need the DD giving me even more!

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
i "dive" only when i am on the Games tab and not in a rush to do anything else. I think i might have gotten a white ink and some starter items but mostly its fishes, bugs and papers from the admin.

During the christmas event i have been donating bretelles demonique, fishes, dolphin drops and tokens. As for my reaction...lol. I dont know as i was already expecting to receive the same thing i have been chucking in the dumpster. whee

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
I mainly Dumpster Dive on slow days when I don't have much else to do here on Gaia.

I don't think it was during the holidays, but the best item I've received from the dumpster is Astra-11: Lucky Clover. It's only worth around 5,000g, but it's better than the usual Towns, Aquarium, and old sponsor items.

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I only donate for two reasons:
1. I'm cleaning out my inventory and want to get rid of my some of my 1g items, since I don't want to bother selling something of that worth in the MP.
2. During an event that centers around donating.

... ^^;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces