Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Whether or not I dress up for an event depends on how into I get. If the event doesn't grab me then wearing something directly related to it feels inauthentic. How much stuff I own directly related to the event is another factor, if I own a bunch of stuff on theme then I'm more likely to do something even if I don't play along.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

currently dressed up >w>

but it never lasts long

Aged Fox

I went ahead and pulled an outfit together for the event. I'm actually loving it quite a bit.

Hopeful Girl

Traded my pink frills for a more...practical? Nah. Lol. I feel that this is more me anyway.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Fox on Stilts
I went ahead and pulled an outfit together for the event. I'm actually loving it quite a bit.
ahaha, loving the expression; what mouth is that, may I ask, that you're using?

Aged Fox

Slick Southpaw
Fox on Stilts
ahaha, loving the expression; what mouth is that, may I ask, that you're using?

The mouth is the 8th pose from Tough Talker. ^^ The eyes/blush pose are from Loving Manner.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Sometimes I don't come up with one in time for an event bc im too particular. sweatdrop

But when I manage it, I love dressing up for events! It's fun to have a theme and get a challenge with these little events.

ETA: ALSO EVERYONE LOOKS SO GOOD???? people have really gone all-out with this event! emotion_kirakira

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Always dressed to impress.

I make do with what I can get my hands on.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I do not dress up for events as I hardly ever participate in them. Most events don't really appeal to me in the slightest.

Menstrual Cramps's Partner In Crime

Fashionista

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It depends on the theme of the event. If it's something like a ball, I can probably throw something together from items I already own. As for this, I lack Asian-inspired items, so I don't feel as if it's worth the effort/gold.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
I usually just put on whatever I feel like at the time. It's very random. But at times like Christmas, Halloween and Easter, or the changing of season, I feel more compelled to follow a theme accordingly. But usually not for site events anymore because in the past they were more engaging so I felt more involved. Maybe I'll do an avi for this if I'm in the mood, I'll think about it xD

Space Werewolf

I usually do dress up for events.

Any event items I get, I keep, but only keep them in my main inventory if I'd wear them outside of the event. Everything else goes into storage.

Anxious Lunatic

I'll dress for Halloween, that's about it (maybe if I'm in the mood, Christmas). It's kind of hard to change you avatar now-a-days.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

I love dressing up for (most) events!
I've been saving up for Kitsune's Sister just for this event xd
(I'm sad my tail blocks my Crescolae dolls though - I feel naked without them! emo )

Dedicated Bunny

I do like dressing up for events.

Well for Easter I have my E-corp lab duds. Halloween I made an Alucard of Symphony of the Night avatar but I didn't get to use it because of Bunny solidarity. But I did use it for the user run ball last year.

I hold on to the seasonal items but sometimes they're not always useful. I have to admit that sometimes I miss holidays and randomly still pick up items from the Dumpster dive.

I do try to dress for which side I'm on even if it's sort of a sloppy what do I have hanging around in my inventory or what's in the gold shop. I never thought that Raccoon tail would be useful, or i could make myself a ghost with a paper hat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff