User Image
Pokemon, MLP:FIM, or Sailor Moon. emotion_drool
Come on Gaia, do itttttt. emotion_dowant

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
The only two series I'd actually want sponsorship RIGs for won't ever happen, probably. Neither are licensed by FUNimation and only one is getting an English dub. Unless Gaia makes a contract with that company, there's a slim chance I'll ever get my dream RIG.

But, I'd settle for Hetalia, or PSYCHO-PASS if FUNi picks that up. surprised

Star Champion

mother series/earthbound items

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
green ;lantern rig >.> or by extension a young justice/justice league rig

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» Blue Exorcist, Phi Brain, PSYCHO-PASS, or Shirokuma Cafe. Yesplz. emotion_drool

" Shutting down. "

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I want a Bioshock series RIG.

Or another Walking Dead RIG so people can get mad over pixel gore.

Just, no more anime.

Time-traveling Senshi

I doubt it will ever happen but I'd be one happy camper if we ever got anything, be it sponsor or in one of the monthly boxes, from Vividred Operation. I would so love Gaia to the ends of the Earth and beyond if they gave us the girls' outfits along with the Vividblue, Vividgreen, and Vividyellow docking operations and the otter plush that Akane's grandfather's consciousness somehow gets transferred into. It's a way cute mix of sci-fi and magical girl series.

Unbeatable Knight

something gundam, or high school of the dead , perhaps dragon age, or mass effect

Lonely Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm SUPER DUPER happy with this one, but I think I'd probably DIE if they ever did a Sailor Moon one.
That would be the best thing ever.

Also, I hope they do some non-anime things, too but I kind of am doubting they would?
Though, they had one for Adventure Time and that isn't considered anime, so idk.
I honestly can't think of anything else I'd like, besides MLP; which would piss everyone off, or Homestuck which would never happen.

Trash Bear

.hack
I've been waiting so long for a .hack inspired item crying

Ice-Cold Victory

Aww, someone said Shirokuma Cafe and suddenly I imagined the super cute animal companions we could get 4laugh heart

I can't imagine any really good items coming from the stuff I like, but in general I want to see some videogame sponsors. ATLA/LOK would be a cool sponsor, but it'd be a waste of their money because it seems like a majority of Gaians already enjoys those shows!

Angelic Healer

K-ON! I'm really hoping we get it with the Movie's release in May or the College Manga's release in July.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Game of Thrones. Although it would have to be a huge sponsorship deal. Bigger than the Walking Dead or Adventure Time.

But oh what I wouldn't do for that.

Distinct Vampire

Back to the Future.
ha

hahahah

Homucifer's Significant Otter

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

THIS WAS MY DREAM SPONSOR RIG
I LOVE HOMURA SO MUCH I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN
OTHER THAN CAPS LOCK ALLL DA WAYYYY
PMMM IS ONE OF MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITES ASJDHGAHJSD

other ones i'd love would be MY LITTLE PONY!!!, yuru yuri, hello kitty, sailor moon, princess tutu, or jewelpet (that last one's my sister's idea stare )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff