Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bunny

I wasn't really sure where to post this, but I was just curious if anyone knew of a different site other than Tek Tek? Or if there's a way to have Tek Tek show the like.. cash shop stuff? I'm not even sure if it's the cash shop stuff, I just know there's a ton of items it doesn't have. :c

Receiver

It just hasn't been updated in a while, but I don't know of any other site that is like tektek, sorry! :c

Beloved Lover

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
candy...er...eLouai...something or other....I can't remember the name! >.< But I don't know if it's being updated either, it's been a long time since I've used it.

Edit:
Here it is: eLouai

Tektek is still probably better. I'm hoping someone with the knowledge contacts Tekton and offers to pick the source code up and maintain the page or something.

Divine Muse

What items are missing from TekTek?

When I use it, it even shows current items from the cash shop such as the Gliese 581, Wayward son, and the Wasteland. If you could tell me what isn't showing, I can have a better idea.
http://tektek.org/gaia/inventory_inspector.php

Beloved Bunny

Jayce Reinhardt

When I use it, it even shows current items from the cash shop such as the Gliese 581, Wayward son, and the Wasteland. If you could tell me what isn't showing, I can have a better idea.

I had no idea you could load in items from your inventory, that's neat!
Anyway, Gliese 581 is on the site for me, but Wayward son and Wasteland aren't, along with things like the Deer and Hare portraits, Nekola/Bunilla and all the recolors, only two variations of the Playwright silky hair are showing (none of the cool, light, warm, or dark recolors), Midnight Violeztin hairs, Keiko's chiffon, etc. It's just so many items honestly, maybe I'm doing something wrong? Not loading the site properly? D:

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Sarialla

Combine the list the inventory calculator is going to give you with the list from these 2 posts.

Every missing item from Tektek should be listed there with where they comes from. Those which only have a date next to them means they were originally sold in the cash shop (or La Victoire if you prefer).

You should be able to find whether they are still sold or not using that.

Note: the list was updated yesterday, so it should have pretty much everything on it.

Divine Muse

Sarialla
Jayce Reinhardt

I had no idea you could load in items from your inventory, that's neat!
Anyway, Gliese 581 is on the site for me, but Wayward son and Wasteland aren't, along with things like the Deer and Hare portraits, Nekola/Bunilla and all the recolors, only two variations of the Playwright silky hair are showing (none of the cool, light, warm, or dark recolors), Midnight Violeztin hairs, Keiko's chiffon, etc. It's just so many items honestly, maybe I'm doing something wrong? Not loading the site properly? D:

I don't think it's on your end.
Give me a few and I will get back to you, is that ok?

Valiant Jackling

Jayce Reinhardt

It's missing a slew of of items released since January. Updates are somewhat random, in that some new items will get up, while others are seemingly forgotten.

For example, none of the McFly, Metamorphic or Porcelain Doll items are on tektek for the Dream Avatar creator

Other examples of what's missing:

A New Lustrum
A New Decade
Rebel Alleycat
Trouble Alleycat
Rad Alleycat
Constrained Warlock
Capricious Warlock

And the list goes on for countless dozen items. Just by running an Arm and Leg mod guide I can see what has and hasn't been updated. I've started only check tektek every few months for replacement images because they update so slowly now.

the "Gacha" series is another one that doesn't have a single item up for the dream avatar creator and they started coming out in May - there are 4 recolors now (though one is called "Capsule Master" ).

"Checkmate Inverse" came out ages ago, too, and isn't on there, either.

Edit: None of the "Amadea" items are on there either, which surprises the hell out of me considering how popular they are O.o

Space Werewolf

I'm surprised Gaia still doesn't have an on-site avatar simulator; the inventory search on the dress-up page comes close, but it would be nice to have that as a stand-alone feature.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
I just use inventory search; the downside is that you cannot equip multiple of one item unless you own them

Calling Ladykiller

There are lists here and here of all the missing items from tektek.
It's updated every so many days, so please check back for updates. emotion_yatta
If you have any more questions I'd recommend asking here.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I wish there was another feature/site like tektek where you could check your invo worth... I haven't been able to load my invo for a year on tektek. *cries* I try and I always get a blank page. crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff