Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uncle Kenny

You know, it's the funniest thing. I know I had the item id for the mantis item here with the rest of them but now it's gone and there's just an empty slot for that id in the item logs. It's like it never existed in the first place, so weird...
Sure a likely story. We all know you tripped over a wire and unplugged the computer causing it to be deleted...

Fractale
I'm not one who wants mantises or beards, but i would like to see a mantis with a beard, someday, Kenny. XD Knowing Gaia, you guys would combine the more frequent request threads for both beards and mantises, and do something like that, anyway. XD
Bearded mantis, ftw!
This mantis with a beard will also have a pose that is a beard made up entirely of mantises. rofl

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
You have to roll a die -- the same quantity and type of die as the dragon did originally. But you don't have to be the one who killed it, thank goodness.

Angelic Healer

Lazarus Larkin
You have to roll a die -- the same quantity and type of die as the dragon did originally. But you don't have to be the one who killed it, thank goodness.
Thanks for the information! Hopefully the dragons respawn and don't get killed the first page or minute they post, that would suck.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Bleh, I wish they could extent the event, even if it's just a continuation on Monday or Tuesday. They announced it on short notice and I won't be able to do it tomorrow. cat_emo Ah well, if the MP prices aren't too bad, I should be able to buy that little dragon if I can't get it myself...

Lavish Lunatic

I like the event, but timezones really impair my ability to participate. The event starts at 8 pm for me and continues into my NIGHT.

I guess I'll try to participate tonight before I go to bed. wink

Revered Connoisseur

If there are achievements, D:

Angelic Nitemare

Anyone else wanting the dragons themselves?

I need a Mishirisaurus.

Sparkly Fairy

Ah poop. Worked last night, be working today too during it.

Sweetest Fisher

33,515 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Anabaena
I like the event, but timezones really impair my ability to participate. The event starts at 8 pm for me and continues into my NIGHT.

I guess I'll try to participate tonight before I go to bed. wink
same here, same here, I was lucky enough to walk into the dragon forum right when the first dragon started to give his items (I was like eek )
I stayed till 3am ( gonk ) and missed the tiny dragon prize .-.
And tomorrow I need to wake up early morning... I guess I'll take some naps during the day just to get the dragon emo

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
These horns are crooked and its making me angry.

Ugh, why

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bah... timezone... as long as there isn't any achievement...

Original Survivor

Going to have a busy night for me, since I missed yesterday. crying

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Mother of God the dragon items! Brb crying in a corner. crying

Manly Regular

sexy sexy reaptor horns

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
Dang it. Timezones and all day away from a computer suck. Looks like i'll miss the next one too.

But then again, as a dragon myself, I'm not sure I should really be involved... I really like them items though ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff