Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know that no one ever knows what the donation items are going to be until they are released, but it's always fun to guess. If you could make a donation item, what would it be? What would you like for this month?

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Soap
I know that no one ever knows what the donation items are going to be until they are released, but it's always fun to guess. If you could make a donation item, what would it be? What would you like for this month?

lol you are jumping off the walls trying to be patient waiting for them arent ya? xd

Dramatic Hunter

Methinks this is a repeat thread ^__^ Maybe post in the three other topics on the same thing to pass the time till the release?
Dragon Warrior X
The Soap

lol you are jumping off the walls trying to be patient waiting for them arent ya? xd

Hah! I guess you could say that!

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Soap
Dragon Warrior X
The Soap

Hah! I guess you could say that!
Yeah i know how ya feel... its like stressed but i need to learn patience
Baneful
Methinks this is a repeat thread ^__^ Maybe post in the three other topics on the same thing to pass the time till the release?

Maybe four?

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Soap
Baneful

Maybe four?
by tomorrow there will probably be 10 more, lol
Dragon Warrior X
The Soap
Baneful

Maybe four?

10???i bet there will be at least 15

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ryo Kyoga
Dragon Warrior X
The Soap
Baneful

Maybe four?

Maybe 20
Dragon Warrior X
Ryo Kyoga
Dragon Warrior X
The Soap
Baneful

Maybe four?

Maybe 20

...billion.
thirty.
I am not patient .. but hell, oh well.
I'd like black angel wings .. but we'll probablly get something crapy this time around, some sorta hat.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Auralius
thirty.
I am not patient .. but hell, oh well.
I'd like black angel wings .. but we'll probablly get something crapy this time around, some sorta hat.
Wings wont come out untill they make the "Quest System"
i'm not patient! i hope they make light-up toe socks 4laugh that would be awsome

Familiar Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dragon Warrior X
The Soap

heheh that sounds lik eme. i want my item already! lol

i hope its something nifty. maybe more hand helds?
No house stuff... i know that for a fact almost.

I want something cool to wear.
maybe angel wings...or dragon wings

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas