Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ragers's Partner

Fashionable Elder

11,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Chibi angel wings/devil wings that just kinda... float out to the side (on your back, not head) would be awesome. Angelic/demonic stuff is slightly overdone but I like them still. XD
I loved the cow slippers idea, that would be so adorable. Cow and monkey slippers. heart whee

Familiar Friend

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I like the idea somebody mentioned about roses. heart

Slippers would be nice, too. Umbrellas would be even better. I can totally picture the admins releasing something Star Wars-related instead though. xp

Ice Heart's Queen

Heres a good combination of two things many people want. A choice between Nitemare anklets or a Silver Halo. Who says nitemare and angelic items arent wanted? xd

I already posted in page one but I thought I'd throw that idea out there.
Marvin_Depressed
Well, the 25 is International towel day, so maybe they're towels. gonk

Marvin, I love you! Don't forget, I'm programmed for yoooou!
It would be c ool if its some sort of headphone.
Lull

Slippers would be nice, too. Umbrellas would be even better. I can totally picture the admins releasing something Star Wars-related instead though. xp

pet ewoks eek

Dramatic Hunter

I say NO to star wars crap.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Captain Wickit
So it looks like the "Whats the new item gonna be" threads all died so heres a new one.

Im either hoping for something I can use and I want (like crow plushies) or something i cant use but can sell for alot of money cause everyone else likes it.

So whats it gonna be? It should be out in a few days.
Yes they all died... we should have been glad cause if there is one it sparks others... i think, lol... but i hate when the GCD is full of donation letter talk... anyway i hope they have something cool and not something really boring like walkmans or something... something with a magical theme
Haha, Star Wars items would indeed be too predictable... I'd love to see light sabers though. ^_^; I wish they made more items to the moon/sun and butterfly/spider series too. O_o To be honest, I wouldn't mind new angelic/demonic items either since I'm kind of collecting them. Slippers sound good too, but there are two pairs already, so I doubt they'll make more of them.
I want Gambino items. Gambino mug or T-shirt or somthing along the lines... though I really dolubt they'd put them in a donation item even if they balanced them out with a Von Helson somthing.

I guess I've got to wait for them to come back from the dead bareing gifts.

I'd like new animal ears or more cultural themed clothes (like the Scott wear, that sadly has a glitch in but...)

Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Why is everyone getting so excited. There's so many threads about the donation items; its lost all its intrest really.
Maybe something wirh Star Wars! blaugh
Or something for your house!

800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ancharos
Lull

pet ewoks eek

for a longest time, I was totally against Star wars and thought it'll be silly to have lightsabers..

But... Ewoks? Yesh, I'll change my nmind just for that! *would love to cuddle a ewok* O! there should be a choise between ewok and wookie plushies! domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff