Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok I must confess a question: Did donating to Gambino really effect the counter? Or was it just slightly changed each day to make it seem like people were donating? I'm so confused about that and really curious.
-Nope, It was a Progress Bar, It would have gone up even if nobody donated. ^_^
I think that it counted, but I could be wrong ninja you never know.
but of course we still donated no matter what. well i didn't.... because i wasn't here XD
It slightly increased the speed, although that's just a theory. No one knows but the admins.
Labtech676
It slightly increased the speed, although that's just a theory. No one knows but the admins.
Kind of like if Gambino REALLY caused all thoes glitches at the anv ball. ninja
Curse those all knowing Adims ninja

Frozen Sex Symbol

Don't curse the Admins. Blame Gambino. That jerk! I say join the Von Sisters and over throw that pig!
yeah I was all for ol gammie and I even donated quite alot to him but than he built that crazy tower. It makes me nervious ninja

not that I like the twins to much
Yea, it just goes up. Even if noone donates...

Ruthless Codger

Jay the Great
Labtech676

Okay, your siggy is way to harsh. Gambino IS a nice guy, it just took losing his son and his money to actually have that niceness come out. Of course, I am talking about a pixelated being, but still! That siggy shouldn't even be on here....in my opinion. *shrugs* Show your support for your Von Helson sisters, but not in a bloody massacre picture....

Frozen Sex Symbol

Eruden Ki
Jay the Great
Labtech676

Okay, your siggy is way to harsh. Gambino IS a nice guy, it just took losing his son and his money to actually have that niceness come out. Of course, I am talking about a pixelated being, but still! That siggy shouldn't even be on here....in my opinion. *shrugs* Show your support for your Von Helson sisters, but not in a bloody massacre picture....

......... I'm sorry. Did you say something about her sig. I don't see anything wrong with it. neutral
You don't confess a question.... *smacks her*

Ruthless Codger

Deism
Eruden Ki
Jay the Great
Labtech676

......... I'm sorry. Did you say something about her sig. I don't see anything wrong with it. neutral

Gambino in a puddle of blood. I really see something wrong with it. I can see not liking the guy, but killing him in cold-blooded picket murder. Oo; That's harsh. Really, really harsh. Sorry, maybe the two are you are Von-Helson extremists, but I think that's going a LITTLE overboard. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff