Welcome to Gaia! ::

there gonna revolt against us and kill us all ninja good thing I'm in the Navy 3nodding
ummmmmm how about no! scream
Meh. o_o;
Chrono sato
there gonna revolt against us and kill us all ninja good thing I'm in the Navy 3nodding

"In the navy...." continues to sing onward...

anyway, my bets are that that has something to do with the store owner saying something about fighting robots... my bet was that somebody starts using them terminater style... and then the machine wakes up....and we all know that story....but then again......who is the scrawny guy who saves gaiankind.....? sweatdrop
[******** robot's. gonk
mmm lets kill some robots scream

Lucky Cat

xp pfff robots.
Chrono sato

just a question, how does being in the navy help. neutral xp
Robots won't revolt.....................will they question Then I'll support them!!! twisted

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
I once read that robot were war weapons in Gaia. But I don't remember where... That's why I think it's plausible.
Ringseed
Chrono sato

"In the navy...." continues to sing onward...

anyway, my bets are that that has something to do with the store owner saying something about fighting robots... my bet was that somebody starts using them terminater style... and then the machine wakes up....and we all know that story....but then again......who is the scrawny guy who saves gaiankind.....? sweatdrop

Not me! I support them all the way!
ya.....never trust the robots(ive got no idea what your talking about) but i agree surprised people should learn from the movies
<center> blaugh Yes, they scare me too. But I doubt they'd revolt...

I think...

I hope... ninja </center>
I remeber one of the robots at the Faktori in Aekea said about you'll pay for all your doings...

hmmm...maybe we should buy robot parts...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff