Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chrono sato
there gonna revolt against us and kill us all ninja good thing I'm in the Navy 3nodding
Doesn't the Navy use robotics though? What if the robots get into your systems? eek
thell leve us alone if we feed Gino to them!! domokun lol

Dedicated Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Eh...well they are a bit suspicious because that one that sells the wall items says that we will pay for our doings or something...
Koji_Law
Chrono sato
there gonna revolt against us and kill us all ninja good thing I'm in the Navy 3nodding
Doesn't the Navy use robotics though? What if the robots get into your systems? eek
Yeah, like in Terminator 3.

Besides, I like robots. heart domokun
Ringseed
Chrono sato

"In the navy...." continues to sing onward...

anyway, my bets are that that has something to do with the store owner saying something about fighting robots... my bet was that somebody starts using them terminater style... and then the machine wakes up....and we all know that story....but then again......who is the scrawny guy who saves gaiankind.....? sweatdrop

uhhh...gino! duh!
Adria Wingheart
Eh...well they are a bit suspicious because that one that sells the wall items says that we will pay for our doings or something...
the other robot however seems to like humans. and the third one in between them is neutral. I think the wall selling one just has a Supirioty complex...

Cute Girl

Okay, you got me. <<
Well, with the battle system coming up..
Battlefield 2005: Bartown
Poor peasants - but maybe a new town where they can all seek refuge?

I would completely choose the side of the robots.
Jade127
Ringseed
Chrono sato

"In the navy...." continues to sing onward...

anyway, my bets are that that has something to do with the store owner saying something about fighting robots... my bet was that somebody starts using them terminater style... and then the machine wakes up....and we all know that story....but then again......who is the scrawny guy who saves gaiankind.....? sweatdrop

uhhh...gino! duh!

hahah! woot.....go gino!
da grunt
Okay, you got me. <<

xd !!
The robots really scare me; I think I'll start wearing a robot suit, just in case. sweatdrop
But I think Bildeu would never revolt. He is too cute to revolt! He might get his hard drive messed up!

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Chrono sato
your 14 years old stare
boombanda
da grunt
Okay, you got me. <<

xd !!
The robots really scare me; I think I'll start wearing a robot suit, just in case. sweatdrop
me have me chii -ears XD software installing........
If they revolt, we can just infect them with Microsoft Windows. Oh wait...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff