Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
He's a deranged mini elder and my avatar is a capricious older elder! Of course they're pals and she thinks he's adorable! surprised

Though she'd never say so, due to being in his employ and the whole deranged thing. :V

Fashionable Hunter

*pretends not to have heard you use the dreaded c-word to describe the teensy tyrant* wink

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
From what I've seen and read here, he reminds me of Ramon Salazar from Resident Evil 4.

So yes, he is adorable.
Just not as adorable.

Sexy Assailant

This. I only joined Dark Elves on this one because they weren't as ungodly overdone like vampires.

Lazarus Larkin
He'd be cuter if he wasn't a murderous psycopath. If you want an ACTUAL cute child character there's always Peyo.

Distinct Explorer

He was cute, back in Gee Boi Turbo RIG. Now he's .... Kinda crazy. I still like him, though
Make him cute again, Gaia! And then have a competition between him and Peyo so we know who's the cutest in all of Gaia! ( we already know its Peyo but they should compete for the title anyway)

Questionable Friend

8,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
I agree Peyo is the cutest...but so was Timmy before his whole....incident.
What happened to Timmy actually depresses me more than all that has been leading up to this event :/

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I've always been fond of Nicolae.

Beloved Phantom

Belethiel
This topic is dumb.

Murderers are never cute.

Too bad he used to be adorable, with the Gee Boi Turbo thing. But that's done and over with. Innocent boy he is not.

I hate seeing people go ga-ga over creepy little bastards just because of their outward appearance.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

Demonic Lover

Belethiel
This topic is dumb.

Murderers are never cute.

Too bad he used to be adorable, with the Gee Boi Turbo thing. But that's done and over with. Innocent boy he is not.

I hate seeing people go ga-ga over creepy little bastards just because of their outward appearance.
That's ridiculous, there are characters in many different series meant to be incredibly cute and also extremely deadly murderers, Claudia from Interview with the Vampire, Iron Maiden Jeanne from Shaman King, Illyasviel Von Einzbern from Fate and the list goes on and on it's an interesting contrast and at this point it's been done to death, not to mention the different entities that either look like a child or just picked a child vessel and are extremely old and have a different set of morals; I'm personally a fan of this trope XD; Enfant Terrible C: <3

More on topic, yes, I do find Don Kuro adorable (Gee Boi Turbo anyone?, I mean really~) don't tell him I said that though XD

User Image

Magnetic Sex Symbol

15,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Don Kuro? you mean the midget elf?

Beloved Phantom

maikhelle
Don Kuro? you mean the midget elf?

You know, rather than look like floundering child, you could most likely read the posts here and save yourself the trouble of looking ignorant.
He's cute. His design is very adorable, sure he may not have the purest of hearts, but that doesn't stop him from being aesthetically cute.
He's adorable. Too bad he turned into a complete d**k, but it seems like he's gonna get a sympathetic backstory after all. I guess we'll see.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
I wonder what the ladies will say when they see him in chains, they might entertain the thoughts of what the torturers will do to him. *ponders*

Beloved Phantom

xRikaChan
He's cute. His design is very adorable, sure he may not have the purest of hearts, but that doesn't stop him from being aesthetically cute.

My apologies. I know that seemed out of the blue, but I hate watching people flounder for items. It breaks my heart. Consider it a gift for siding with the Don. ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff