Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you think what gambino is doing is likely to be...

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Have you noticed that the mansion Gambino is building is getting bigger and bigger? If you go up from Isle de Gambino you can see how huge it is getting.
Does he have planning permission for this monstrousity?
More to the oint what is he going to do with this mansion that already 4 times bigger than the last one?
OF COURSE IT'S BIGGER. HE'S TRYING TO BE BETTER THEN THE VON HOLSEN SISTERS.
Gambino is damn creepy.
Have you realised there is a big patch of water? Just like a fishing spot. wink
Not to mention, does Isle De Gambino have stable ground to house such a structure? I would think the ground-water level for an island couldn't hold such weight. sweatdrop

I suspect it's made of cardboard and it's only use is to intimidate the Von Helsons from afar. Here, here!
Nagaki Kouji
Not to mention, does Isle De Gambino have stable ground to house such a structure? I would think the ground-water level for an island couldn't hold such weight. sweatdrop

I suspect it's made of cardboard and it's only use is to intimidate the Von Helsons from afar. Here, here!

It's gonna fall down on the island 3nodding
thats not good

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
LabTech Robot 001
Nagaki Kouji

It's gonna fall down on the island 3nodding
hah i sure would like to see that!! xd
Tainted Deity

Yeah right, a fishing spot, with nowhere to stand on. Biiiiig thinking.
(And yes, I'm aware of the fact that there can be boat rentals in the future.) <-
Better luck next time!
I actually havn't seen the bar increase for the past 2 days.....might just be my computer though. sweatdrop And it probably IS just made of cardboard.....Hmm....house fires....
El Huesudo II
Tainted Deity

(And yes, I'm aware of the fact that there can be boat rentals in the future.) <-
Better luck next time!
Gaia boats? Could be an idea.
Well, it is Isle de Gambino... =p Anyways, you have to remember he also had the underground G-Corps, so that Island must not be normal, since he is right on the water and can dig underground no problem, while still being able to build something this huge. ~.^
kougramaster666
El Huesudo II
Tainted Deity

Better luck next time!
Gaia boats? Could be an idea.
..and Sean Connery could build them! Brilliance.
Mia miow
Have you noticed that the mansion Gambino is building is getting bigger and bigger? If you go up from Isle de Gambino you can see how huge it is getting.
Does he have planning permission for this monstrousity?
More to the oint what is he going to do with this mansion that already 4 times bigger than the last one?

he owns the damn island
Saibine
Gambino is damn creepy.
Heh heh, creepy is fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items