Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Lonely Phantom

10,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
My old best Gaia friends was a 50 year old dad, with daughters about my age (24). I honestly like meeting older people, they tend to be easier to talk to and more understanding. Gaia has all sorts the variety is nice. You're only too old for Gaia when you feel too old for Gaia. It's different for everyone.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nope oldbies are the majority when its comes to the most active users, im 22 myself. The ages depend where you are on here. I know there is a 60 year old.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nope oldbies are the majority when its comes to the most active users, im 22 myself. The ages depend where you are on here. I know there is a 60 year old.

Barton Champion

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
It really depends on where you go (where in towns, which forums, etc.); I've seen ages varying from 13, up to past 50.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Most of the people here are in their late teens to mid-twenties. That doesn't mean they think more maturely than younger users.

Tipsy Genius

Gaia doesn't have an age limit, which is a good thing, so we don't end up like neopets.

Time-traveling Senshi

I'm thirty-seven here and I have a friend in her fifties who has kids. If there was an age limit we wouldn't be here. I do think all the younger members hang around in Rallies, Towns, and Hollywood because they're used to nearly instant responses from people what with mobile IMs, Kik, and texting being so popular among their age group.

Enabler

9,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Tear of Fate
Im going to be on gaia when im 101 years old lol will if it lasts that long that it. XD

um i'm going to be on gaia when i'm a ghost and i'm going to haunt the forums for all eternity.

+1 upped. talk2hand

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I've been here almost 10 years, I sure hope not.

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Bro, I'm convinced the people who hang out in Rally are all UNDER 13. stare

User Image

Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" I've only come across +17 members.
Im 21. So long as you are over 13 it doesn't really matter your age.
"

Lavish Lunatic

It really depends on where you hang out, once I told some people in zOMG I was 21 and they basically didn't believe me.. xd
But here in the GCD I feel like my age is pretty normal.

But in terms of rules we only have an age minimum and I don't feel we have a 'social rule' with a maximum age either. As long as you can still find people you like to talk to, isn't it fine?

Kawaii Carnivore

Well, the majority of my friends are between 19 and 26 and are often newlyweds and even sometimes have the cutest kids ever .
But maturity is not a question of age . One of my best , level-headed and compassionate gaian friend is 15 years -old. Well, at least she does sound more mature than the 18 years-old you.
And why would you have something against 'kiddies ' ? I mean , they ARE human beings and often have many lots interesting things to say or a lot of creativity and aspiration . Except if you are taking Gaia for a dating site , which it is not.

And as stated by previous Gaians , it depends where you go : the flash spaces and some parts of Chatterbox have a bigger ratio of young teens while the GD or hobby-oriented forums have older people . I know from the WG being my home that almost everyone there is over 20 except for I and three others.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Interesting enough I think the majority of the GCD happens
to be of the older set rather than the younger. XD
Most of the folks here I know of are at least in their 20's by
now.

However in the other places I hang out like the Art Shops
and Breedables forums, I mostly encounter more of the younger
set with ages still in the Teens area with a smattering of older
people in the 20's.

>>; I think I shall never find Gaia old and as Gaia continues
to grow older, current users will grow up with it. I just hope
they won't quite so old fogeys like me won't be alone. XD