Welcome to Gaia! ::

I left Gaia 2 years ago when I was 16, now being 18 and bored i came back to a new account (forgot my password and i already gave off all my items to others) all I see is 13-17 year olds when I left there were 18-26 years Ive met often. So is this place only for the kiddies now?

Perfect Pumpkin

To most of the people I talk to, you're infantile.. There is no maximum age for a Gaian, other than about 80 or so.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Where are you looking? Because I rarely run into people younger than 15-16 on here. There really isn't an age limit on Gaia, there are plenty of adults here.

Buggy Mage

I think it depends on which forums you hang out in.

Enigmatic Doll

28,240 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I'm 30.

So there had better not be an age limit.

Most of the people I actually interact with here are adults. Its probably just that a lot of older folks have stuff going on sometimes and Kids really usually don't.

The Privilege of Youth is time. The Privilege of adulthood is Obligation.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
No there isn't.

You just need to be 13 or older to be a member
Fire 0ak

I went on rally servers and went to 3 rooms and most of them are in the 13-16 area so I guess I should stick to the forums

Cutie-Pie

User Image

I've met dome people in their mid 30s on this site and like one grandpa.

User Image

Perfect Pumpkin

MDiego18
Fire 0ak

I went on rally servers and went to 3 rooms and most of them are in the 13-16 area so I guess I should stick to the forums
You should have just had an epiphany.
neutral
MDiego18
I left Gaia 2 years ago when I was 16, now being 18 and bored i came back to a new account (forgot my password and i already gave off all my items to others) all I see is 13-17 year olds when I left there were 18-26 years Ive met often. So is this place only for the kiddies now?

I hear ya. Same situation with me, however I haven't been on long enough once I rediscovered my account 2 years later to truly understand the age majority of those that are on here. It's sad to say that I am back, because I feel as though I am yet again developing an addiction to Gaia. Ugh!

Buggy Mage

MDiego18
Fire 0ak

I'm not one to preach whats the best way to enjoy Gaia but I've heard of rally. lol

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
As long as your 13+, I don't care how old anyone is.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
There's no age limit since there's people who joined way back when they were younger and still are active. Even if they take hiatuses every now and then some still return.
I know I joined back in 2004, my senior year of High School, and I'm still semi-active.

There's alot of people who are in their late 20's+ on here. I'm one of them.
"Not sure if poster is a teenager

Or just stupid."

That's my general reaction to what would seem like a young person chatting in towns.... sweatdrop

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Im going to be on gaia when im 101 years old lol will if it lasts that long that it. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff