Welcome to Gaia! ::

gain slots?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

its a waste of time! and the prizes are wayyyyyy overpriced!!!! do they really expect ppl to spend alll their time and gold on that? kinda stupid.. scream
yes i know i spelled gaian wrong lol
I played the slots and got pretty addicted! redface
ok anyone any thoughts? question

Tipsy Wench

I like it, it's better than fishing and can get addictive.
thats the thing.. its also addicting.. ppl dont know when to stop after a while, or they have that craving to play it. i was that way with the "kiss a morthog" on neopets for a while.. but i stopped. im only 16 so im not a parent or anything lol but i just dont know what to make of it
It's something different to do!
has anyone gotten a prize before?? (frm the gaian slots)
Vertigo_Kiwi
It's true. Gambling can be addictive. Where better than at Gaia to learn the evils of Gambling. Or the fun of Gambling too.

The odds are always with the house and while rare individuals win a bundle, most gold will wind up in the pockets of the house.

At least here you don't lose anything other than tie intangables here at Gaia and not our lives in the real world.
other wensites are something to do.. go on noepets or myspace or funnyjunk or something..
JustMarv
Vertigo_Kiwi
It's true. Gambling can be addictive. Where better than at Gaia to learn the evils of Gambling. Or the fun of Gambling too.

The odds are always with the house and while rare individuals win a bundle, most gold will wind up in the pockets of the house.

At least here you don't lose anything other than tie intangables here at Gaia and not our lives in the real world.

yeah good point.. but what happens when they go to vegas? with real stuff.
I was thinking about playing then I was worried I'd lose all of my gold... I don't really have a lot cause I don't come on here enough and I... just no. Bad idea for me u.u
I think we should just ditch the games. I don't like them.
SSJKarigan
I was thinking about playing then I was worried I'd lose all of my gold... I don't really have a lot cause I don't come on here enough and I... just no. Bad idea for me u.u
me too!!! lol i dont wanna lose all ym gold. i have about 3k and even tho that might not be alot to some ppl, its what I have. you cant get any prizes with 6 tickets.. odds are that youll most likely get a low prize. like i got all the gold goins and got 5 winnings. its goign to take alot of "5 winnings" to get even a low prize at the prize store

Tipsy Wench

You wouldn't lose all your gold, you just have to set a limit for yourself. Yesterday I just spent 100 gold on tokens... then today I wasted 1700 on pants.. so it's not that bad compared to what people usually spent gold on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff