Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Shopper

14,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
I guess I don't donate enough..
I only donate when I'm really bored and have spare gold on me. Then yay for all the quest threads on the first page.

I don't donate to new users, I only give them advice on how to get gold. Mainly because most new users don't tend to stick around after a few days or weeks. Then there are those who feel like their obligated to donations simply because they're new. -.-

Man-Hungry Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
I'm weird about donating. I feel like it's really hard for me to accept any kind of gold or items, even from friends. It's one of those "Don't waste it on me ;-;-;" things. Because I don't ask for or really even accept donations, I don't really give them out either.

Tipsy Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pet Lover 100
I randomly donate to people who have a quest thread/quest in their siggy, when I have some spare gold or items.

Alien Invader

I donate randomly, but never to really new users. I don't know if they're going to stick around. I like giving items to people who really enjoy making avatars and varieties of them. I never donate to people questing single equip like multimillion gold items. You bring that quest on yourself then you can earn the gold yourself. lol

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
I generally do not donate to strangers. I've seen a few people in the Virtual Spaces literally go around from person to person asking for gold, and it's absolutely shameless and disgraceful considering it's likely their only means of earning gold in the first place.

When I do donate, it's to friends who don't ask or individuals who don't ask yet show themselves as genuine individuals. Otherwise, I don't really feel they deserve the extra gold/items.

I've never asked for a donation and never received one. And personally, I am all the happier of my achievements being 100% by my hard work smile .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff