Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Treat

this thread totally derailed itself. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be about dropping stuff into the dumpster.

I do, when i go through and dump all the stuff collected up from DC.

Destructive Bunny

I've donated a lot, but never to anyone who asks me.

If I someone's questing thread catches my eye I'll consider helping them out.

Man-Lover

heart I donate all the time!

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
I donate to individuals and don't use the dumpster dive. And there are a lot of donators out there - the charity forums are still active.

Just because you don't seem much users donating to the dumpster dive doesn't mean donators don't exist.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
I usually only donate to people I know.
ninja

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I used too all the time but then one individual ruined it for me. Some girl friended me and then begged me to donate to her. She was questing an item for her dream avi. Rather then giver her the gold, I thought I would be nice and outright buy and give the item to her. You know what happened? The next day, she de-friended me, set her profile and pms to private and then SOLD the nice item on the MP. The NEXT day!! Questing my a**. stressed

EDIT: I donate to dumpster dive all the time. Too many junk items. XD
I guess I'm just a *bit* naive when it comes to other users. To clarify, I was talking about the Dumpster Dive "game". But it is good to know that I was wrong.

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
I co-run a guild called Pusheens and Things that is a donation/anything guild. We just dont have anyone to donate to yet :c

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

I used to donate all the time.
Get off yo' high horse.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

There are plenty of people who donate/gift still.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
There are people who donate, they just don't usually publicize it :3 No matter how large or how small the donation is does not matter. Donating an expensive gift does not make you better or worse than someone who donates a less expensive gift.

Seo's Compadre

Invisible Dabbler

12,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
ive dontaed 1.2mil to my friends for their quests and gifted in anonymous gift threads 3nodding 4laugh

Dapper Dabbler

I used to donate a lot more than I do now. I don't have the gold anymore (I'm sitting just above 19k right now that I have built up over a month) and people tend to quest items I can't even afford for myself, let alone someone else.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I donated a nice black rose to a new user once so they could use it with their avi, or sell it to get new items. Also, I donate sometimes during the events.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I flat out never donate anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers