matt smith was god awful

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Consulting Time Lord
ashlex_in_pearl
I can not wait! heart I am super excited for Capaldi. I hope he turns out a much darker Doctor like the teasers imply. Its like a fresh start with the new set of regenerations. 4laugh

As someone who has admittedly watched the leaked episodes, Peter Capaldi is indeed darker. He's also hella sassy.

Ahaha emotion_awesome god the fangirl inside me just freaked out. Dark and Sassy. I love all of that

King Adidas's Queen

Pretty Visage

Very excited for Capaldi!
He got a lot of criticism for being older, but I think he's going to be amazing. heart

Also. I really, really want an item. Please, Gaia?

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
As you all can see I am cosplaying Twelve... but there are no coats quite like his on Gaia, nor are there proper dark purple dress shirts... gonk

Wealthy Hoarder

Myrielle
Are we going to expect an item every time that guy comes back? I stopped watching after Amy Pond died.

She didn't die per say. She was sent to the past by the angles. There she lived out her life..I degrees.

Please a plushy of the doctor. Any doctor!

Perfect Saint

Srintella Tiagara
Myrielle
Are we going to expect an item every time that guy comes back? I stopped watching after Amy Pond died.

She didn't die per say. She was sent to the past by the angles. There she lived out her life..I degrees.

That strangely sounds like ending up as dying anyway to me. ninja

Wealthy Hoarder

Myrielle
Srintella Tiagara
Myrielle

That maybe but they lived out the rest of their lives...HAPPY!

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
x Karurie x
Never been a fan of Doctor Who. -shrugs-

Can we get a Once Upon a Time item in September?

I like Doctor Who and Once Upon a Time myself. It would be nice to get a Once Upon a Time item. There are a lot of shows I have loved that Gaia has never even touched like Rugrats, Monk, Psyche, the Simpsons, and Downton Abbey. I think the only monster items that have been done into a Gaia item was the double shadows. So it would be nice to get some Doctor Who Monster items or companion items rather than just another Doctor Who cosplay item.

Perfect Saint

Srintella Tiagara
Myrielle
Srintella Tiagara
Myrielle

I guess my point was she was gone as the companion and I have no more reason to watch it.

Vintage Gaian

Myrielle

I guess my point was she was gone as the companion and I have no more reason to watch it.
I have been a fan since the classic series. I have been watching the new series as a new series because if I didnt I would not be able to stand what they have done to the Doctor and the Cannon and the feel of the program as a whole. Yet I still support my fandom if you stop watching over a companion then your not really a fan. Your viewer, who enjoys the program. Doctor who's cast changes far to often to just say I watch for x person its part of what makes the series Doctor who.

Wealthy Hoarder

Myrielle
Srintella Tiagara
Myrielle
Srintella Tiagara
Myrielle

Hmm..Amy was only one companion. Try the others. (Donna. I hate donna.)

Anyway, I have nothing else more to add to the subject but I am trying to add to the subject....

Perfect Saint

Renaissance

Srintella Tiagara

I'm an Amy Pond fan. I started watching it and stopped watching it primarily because of her. I think all the other companions are quite annoying. The only doctor I liked was the one who played Destro in the G.I. Joe movie. He was all badass and angry. The one with Amy...the actor didn't look very human to me. Does he even have eyebrows?

Yes, I'm not a Dr. Who fan and I'll shiv anybody who'll say otherwise. twisted

Intergalactic Sweetheart

I just want a little chibi 12th doctor in the same style as the other chibi doctors from Time and Space...oh and K-9.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Spacebabie76
I just want a little chibi 12th doctor in the same style as the other chibi doctors from Time and Space...oh and K-9.

same

Celestial Spirit

Loved the original series as a kid, but never got into the new one. Yet I love all the amusing bits the fans post in places like Pinterest. I'd also love to have an item with K-9 in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff