Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
So this Saturday (8/23) is the season premiere of Doctor Who, the first episode with the Twelfth Doctor, Peter Capaldi. If recent memory serves me right, the last few times a big BBC fandom thing went down we had a puzzle to solve and a Reapersun item to find. Frankly, I'd be fine with an update to the "Time and Space" item we got for the 50th anniversary with a doll pose for Capaldi. But who knows, maybe Reaper is planning something.

Spoons:

gaia_spoons Did you like the past events for BBC fandoms and the resulting items?
gaia_spoons If we had a new Doctor Who item, what would you want it to be?
gaia_spoons Remember when I ran this year's Sherlock item hunt thread all by myself while sick in bed?
gaia_spoons Excited for Capaldi?

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
That depends, is this season going to be good?
I hope we do. I hope it is a Dalek or Cyberman companion.

Shadowy Loiterer

“Today the city, tomorrow the world.”
"Tomorrow the world, and - " he calculated quickly,

It's possible that there may be an item, I don't mind the nods to various fandoms as it's usually a small event with a free item to those that choose to participate

"on Friday the universe! Good, that leaves the weekend free..."

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
DYRL

Yes.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Consulting Time Lord
DYRL

Yes.
Dude, you're not responding right to my fighting words!
Do you not know how this works? talk2hand

(JK, this season is going to be great <3)

Familiar Trickster

am too poor to get BBC America on TV....I hope there is an item. smile

Perfect Saint

Are we going to expect an item every time that guy comes back? I stopped watching after Amy Pond died.

Familiar Trickster

Myrielle
Are we going to expect an item every time that guy comes back? I stopped watching after Amy Pond died.

WAIT WHAT! gonk
Consulting Time Lord

gaia_spoons Did you like the past events for BBC fandoms and the resulting items?
gaia_spoons If we had a new Doctor Who item, what would you want it to be?
gaia_spoons Remember when I ran this year's Sherlock item hunt thread all by myself while sick in bed?
gaia_spoons Excited for Capaldi?
I liked the clue hunt Reapersun did , though it was rly hard.
His scarf? idk, anything would be nice.
Yes. Thank you.
sorta.

Perfect Saint

Puckeroo
Myrielle

WAIT WHAT! gonk
Or not. Happened around Season 7 a couple of years ago. I can't really tell if people live or die in that series. Not really that big a fan. Not even sure what season it's on.

Familiar Trickster

Myrielle
Puckeroo
Myrielle

WAIT WHAT! gonk
Or not. Happened around Season 7 a couple of years ago. I can't really tell if people live or die in that series. Not really that big a fan. Not even sure what season it's on.

I lost cable around the time were they had the box thing....man I need to catch up.

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
If we get a new Doctor Who item I would love one similar to Time and Space but with some of the monsters from the show instead of all the Doctors. It could have a Dalek, Cyberman, Weeping Angel, The Silence... Or a similar item featuring some of the Doctor's companions/friends. Rose, Rory and Amy, Ood Sigma, Strax, Madam Vastra and Jenny... Those would be fun.

Perfect Saint

Puckeroo
Myrielle
Puckeroo
Myrielle

WAIT WHAT! gonk

I lost cable around the time were they had the box thing....man I need to catch up.
Box? You mean the TARDIS? You really have some catching up to do. xd wink

Anxious Bookworm

I really couldn't care less. I never did see the appeal in Doctor Who, but I'm sure fans of the show(and there's tons of'em) would like to see an item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff