Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are they all dead?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 2, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

If they are all dead, (or just some of them) do you think there will be an Funeral event? If so, which NPC do you think will run the event?
Where will we have this event?
They can't DIE! This is Gaia! No one ever dies on Gaia! (unless you count zombies)

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Aerrisky
They can't DIE! This is Gaia! No one ever dies on Gaia! (unless you count zombies)

what about Rina???
KawaiililKrissi
Where will we have this event?

I dont know, but I think if they are dead then they should have one, to show respect to those NPCs that have fallen.
Noo, don't say that! ;_; They're not deaaad~
hyoi

I said if they are dead, I hope they are not dead either.
Marsh_mystic
Aerrisky

what about Rina???

Rina's not dead. She's just not in the lime light anymore. Zombie's aren't dead either if you listened to LTX at the Easter Party.
hyoi

THEY ARE ALL DEAD. INCLUDING THE PEOPLE NOT EVEN RELATIVELY NEAR THE TOWER, INCLUDING SASHA, IAN, THE HAT GIRL, RINA, (WHO ISN'T EVEN ON THE MAP) LEON, LIAM, THE ROBOTS, ESPECIALLY THE ONE THAT LOVES EVERYBODY, AND JOSIE.

surprised
roseduelist04
If they are all dead, (or just some of them) do you think there will be an Funeral event? If so, which NPC do you think will run the event?

thell give out tome stones xp
Eekan
hyoi

THEY ARE ALL DEAD. INCLUDING THE PEOPLE NOT EVEN RELATIVELY NEAR THE TOWER, INCLUDING SASHA, IAN, THE HAT GIRL, RINA, (WHO ISN'T EVEN ON THE MAP) LEON, LIAM, THE ROBOTS, ESPECIALLY THE ONE THAT LOVES EVERYBODY, AND JOSIE.

surprised

*bursts into tears* gonk xp
they have to if Gino dies.
hes so innocent in the whole thing

Aged Capitalist

now THAT would be cool!!! :O like totaly Edmund would do it.
Eekan
hyoi

surprised

I forgot about all those people, I didnt know the tower hit Barton Town and Aekea?
That would be too hilarious.

Especially since Shasha would be like stupid..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff