Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dalila
Yes, I believe they're dead 3nodding .. now.. I really want to put this sign away ninja

Y-You have this.. green glow around you. gonk

Back to the subject... I wanna put my picket sign away too.
Hmm, maybe. We'll just have to see. But, I think now is when the Gaia battle system will come out. Think about it. Maybe the Von Helson mansion contained some zombies, and now they will be unleashed on Gaia! DD:
I hope the sisters are ok
Vanilla Sakura
Hmm, maybe. We'll just have to see. But, I think now is when the Gaia battle system will come out. Think about it. Maybe the Von Helson mansion contained some zombies, and now they will be unleashed on Gaia! DD:

Hmm... I'll wait and see. *wonders what will happen*
Yes, I think all 4 of them are dead.
IceStormV1
Yes, I think all 4 of them are dead.

I don't think Gino is dead.
I don't think any of them are dead, honestly. And if Gambino is, I can see little Gino inheriting what's left and have the plot go in that direction, but... I don't think anybody is dead. Way absurd. But I'd commend the admins brave enough to do it.

And I think I'm going to put the picket signs away, too. Seems a little disrespectful when I'm holding up something bashing possibly dead people. Eh. stare
Ravelin
I don't think any of them are dead, honestly. And if Gambino is, I can see little Gino inheriting what's left and have the plot go in that direction, but... I don't think anybody is dead. Way absurd. But I'd commend the admins brave enough to do it.

And I think I'm going to put the picket signs away, too. Seems a little disrespectful when I'm holding up something bashing possibly dead people. Eh. stare

They're probably not dead. But hey, you never know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff