Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think money is a wast of time and efort . and it should be very to you for free.why I think money is wast of itme because it is foolish todo post.
pdogg evil
Hello weenie, do you speak E-N-G-L-I-S-H?

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
If there was no money, and everything was free, then everyone's avatars would look the same, we wouldn't need the bank, the marketplace, the Exchange forum, people wouldn't get to do Charities to givce others things because it would have no meaning-Everything would be free anyways. There would be no lottos, because everything is free and there is no form of currency. There would be no rewards for word games on Gaia, everyone would have a guild, everyone would have a huge, uber-furnished house, and everyone would be the same. A form of currency is essential on Gaia. Money is what makes Gaia interesting.
That is how you get items, buy things from houses, and get things from people, would you like to pay real money for art, or fake gold and get pixalated items
Teh Lulu
If there was no money, and everything was free, then everyone's avatars would look the same, we wouldn't need the bank, the marketplace, the Exchange forum, people wouldn't get to do Charities to givce others things because it would have no meaning-Everything would be free anyways. There would be no lottos, because everything is free and there is no form of currency. There would be no rewards for word games on Gaia, everyone would have a guild, everyone would have a huge, uber-furnished house, and everyone would be the same. A form of currency is essential on Gaia. Money is what makes Gaia interesting.

Nicely put Teh Lulu. Nicely put. 3nodding
Communist.
pdogg
I think money is a wast of time and efort . and it should be very to you for free.why I think money is wast of itme because it is foolish todo post.
pdogg evil

Oh agreed. Totally. In fact, let's apply this amazing concept to real life! I could use a kawasaki jet ski.

/sarcasm
If they gave everything away, then gaia wouldn't be as fun or as interesting. The apeal of gaia relies a lot on the avatar system surprised Not fully of course >_>
grtme
Communist.

ROFL'D.
grtme
Communist.
xd heart
I can't understand what your trying to say.

@grtme-LMAO! XD
Global System
I can't understand what your trying to say.

@grtme-LMAO! XD
Hence my first comment, and I love your hat-wing! xd
Foxy Grampa
If they gave everything away, then gaia wouldn't be as fun or as interesting. The apeal of gaia relies a lot on the avatar system surprised Not fully of course >_>
3nodding
Teh Lulu
Indeed!

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
um, sorry ma'am but I speak english. You're mad because you're new and have no money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff