Welcome to Gaia! ::

Biggest Lunatic

It's only appropriate, what with the Easter Bunny invading the Halloween event.

Tiny Inquisitor

Nah. It's not his style to party crash. Besides didn't they already have a hodown-throwdown?

Commander in Chief

Jeffrey M Roth
Nah. It's not his style to party crash. Besides didn't they already have a hodown-throwdown?
Did you know that I am allergic to lots of types of candy, and if I eat too many jellybeans I will swell up and begin to autosexually reproduce again?

Time-traveling Ally

I think we're just going to have another Diedrich spawning session of sorts.

Biggest Lunatic

Jeffrey M Roth

Yeah, back during Halloween. And Easter Bunny won. EB intruded on Halloween, it's only fair that Jack intrudes on Easter... D:

Oh well.

Fluffy Creature

But they made up and are friends now. It wouldn't make sense.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Probably not.

Peaceful Lunatic

Since they're friends now, he can show up and turn the event into awesome party! biggrin Or at least help boot Diedrich away, hopefully.

Commander in Chief

Ysavvryl
Since they're friends now, he can show up and turn the event into awesome party! biggrin Or at least help boot Diedrich away, hopefully.
Did you know that if you took 19,256 birthday cards and shredded them then mixed them with glue you'd have a sticky pile of shredded cards? Hard to believe! Happy birthday to me! Bye!

Demonic Lover

I don't think so O: if anything I'd guess this event will be a kawaii showdown between the Easter Bunny and Diedrich, and the Easter Bunny will try to play dirty trying to scar Diedrich with acid or something, only to have it thrown into himself by accident DX and the fans will be super excited because he'll be disfigured again... but the acid only made him way more cute!, like Ultra Satan cute! and the fans will rage and I'll love it XDDD

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Don't know. I just sincerely hope we don't actually get more Diedrich. His presence is starting to give me headaches.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I wouldn't mind a Team Holiday Easter. Since they're all bros now, maybe Team Holiday gets together to make certain the Easterbunny doesn't have to fight anybody for the rights to his holiday.

Imagine Jack in pastels. So adorable.

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
If he does, would that mean we could get a small comic? ._. That sure as Hell would be nice.
I can only hope we get something Jack related, though, being his fangirl and all.

Fairy

~A ripple on the water...

I don't thinks so, but for the record, I hope not. I've honestly had enough of the Jack X Santa X EB story line.
I don't mind Deidrich, but not too much.
Maybe this Easter will focus on EB redeeming himself as a good bunny and getting use to being cute again.

...A tinkling on the wind~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces