Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I tend to skim. Most are just "BUY OUR STUFF" anyways, so it's not like reading the details matters that much.

Aged Gaian

remember the good ol' days on friday(?) nights where everyone would eagerly await the "1 new announcement" message just to see the EI report and then ranting on the GCD when pietro didn't evolve for the umpteenth week

Time-traveling Senshi

I don't read them read them anymore, save for the ones from the Admin account; evolving item reports; monthly boxes; and letters. Mostly what I do now is scan them over and look for the important details like whether or not something is a re-release generator, a pure item bundle, a new recolor, a CV import, a new single item, or a straight up gold generator. Then I look for stuff like length of time in the Cash Shop, any discounts, preview images, and if there's gold to be had how much damage it will cause. The only time I really read things is if Ivan is waxing poetic about the next AC bundle for clues to the next monthly box, the EI reports for the story behind an REI, and the letter announcements to see what the theme for the month might be. We get so many now that it's better to skim most of them to save time.

Wheezing Lunatic

I let them pile up on this account. I will pop onto my mule just to skim the message titles.
I read the title, look at the picture and the date it leaves the shop. I check date because mp price inevitably is effected by this. Nowadays there are so many things leaving at different days and times, I've pretty much given up trying to remember and ocassionally ive had to dig through the annoucement forum to find the date again. They should seriously have a running table of that stuff or just put the date next to the item in the shop.

Barton Cleric

20,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Medalist 100
tab I just skim. I don't really read them anymore. It's usually the same announcement
tab constantly reminding you to buy this once in life time opportunity! emotion_awesome lol

Adventuring Duck

They're not that important to me, cause I'm not buying cash anything. > w> But I read just so my header doesn't look cluttered.

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lord no.
I open them in a new tab, glance at the title of the tab, and if it's something related to cash or gold gens, then I close it and ignore it.

The only reason I don't just clear them all without looking is, I'm afraid I'll miss a neat item, heh.

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
9Os
remember the good ol' days on friday(?) nights where everyone would eagerly await the "1 new announcement" message just to see the EI report and then ranting on the GCD when pietro didn't evolve for the umpteenth week
Back in the day, we walked through a storm of sushi errors in our peasant garbs to see the monthly donation item announcement. emotion_donotwant

Moonlight Lunatic

34,425 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
I check to see if it's a Jet and Cygnus announcement. If it is then I don't bother to read it. Everything else I'll at least skim, though it is pretty rare that I read an entire announcement nowadays.

Fluffy Trickster

no, I just check the title
if I am interested, usually just to see the date of bundle/items leaving
or stuff I am interested to read when I feel like it.

Shy Gaian

I skim over them.. Or rather I look at the titles only to see if they are worth my while to read...

And usually, they aren't. neutral

I still read the announcements. Well, I skim a lot of them and carefully read the ones that are about something that gets my interest.

Biggest Anubutt

yes... why i dont know

IRL Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Lol nope. I see who the NCP is, and then check the title if it's not the Cash Shop one.

There are just so many now a days that I just don't care. I'm not buying GC ever again. Thus 90% of the announcements don't even apply to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff