Yes 0.51923076923077 51.9% [ 108 ]
No 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 72 ]
Friends Only 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 208 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Slumbering Tengu

I display my online status to everybody
I'm not hiding from anybody so I find hiding it a silly thing to do
If you don't wanna seem like a gaia addict and your online all the time, use offline.... My cousin stays up 24/7 playing gaia for gold and his friends thinks he is never on..

O.G. Elder

I like it when I can see that my friends are online, so I do that same courtesy for my friends only.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Yes, yes i do.
It annoys me though when my friends appear offline >.>

Kawaii Lunatic

I show my online status, and I hate it when people hide theirs.
Your online status is an indicator on how fast I can expect a reply/reaction from you.

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
I have it so ppl know im online in the zomg forums, just in case the wanna play.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
        My online status is friends only but even then I leave Gaia open in another page when I'm doing homework, which is always done online or in a compiler, so my friends will try to talk to me and I don't get back to them for like an hour and feel like a jerk. But my friends at least deserve to know when I'm around even if I'm not...really..
        I'm not sure why I don't have it public for anyone to see.

Summery Man-Lover

I like it when people show their online status - not because I like stalking anyone or anything like that, but because if I see they're offline, I'm a lot less likely to PM them or send them gifts (when I see they've got quests in their signatures and stuff).
I keep my status visible because if people want to talk to me for some odd reason and I'm online, I want them to be able to tell I'm online.

Clean Hunter

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I like to show my online status cause I dont think people give a darn about me xD heart

Tipsy Creature

Yeah, I've never had a reason to hide from anyone on here. If I were having difficulties, I'd just switch it to friends only. If anyone would need to be able to reach me, it would be them.

Shadowy Enchantress

29,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
I hide mine, because it's convenient for avoiding people. :3

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I don't show mine. Nobody needs to know if I'm online or not.

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
I don't mind that my status is set to "Online"! I love people, and I love talking to people! AND! It makes it easier for my RP buddies and Guildmates (who are also my dearest friends) to know when I'm on and when I'm not! biggrin
And besides, I don't have a reason to turn it off! biggrin
I show mine, It puts me in the hopeful disposition that someone may want to talk to me! MOST times I am on gaia I am baked and/or getting baked so the more people to interact with me- the better smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff