Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Halloween '06 is the first one I remember.. unless we had a summer one that year and I don't recall it.

Durem Citizen

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Champion 300
My first event... Well I joined Gaia around the time of the Orchid Pins, and Von Helson broaches. That was 2007 right? I believe before the Halloween vampires first appeared on Gaia... I cannot recall if there was an event before that Halloween or not, but all I can remember is that Halloween. I fought for the Humans.

So that is the first event I remember doing. smile

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
My first event was the 2003 Christmas one, which probably wouldn't even count as an event these days, but I still enjoyed logging in and finding a Santa Hat in my inventory.

I guess the 1st Gaia Anniversary was my first proper event, which was actually pretty neat. I remember the admins having quite a few little surprises during that, including every avatar from a page showing up in the header. Best of all, no stupid progress bars to fill during those.

Devout Knight

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I think my first even that I actively participated in was Grave Danger. I remember all the mystery surrounding the shadow figure and who it was. There were a lot of people the thought it was J. Gambino before it was reveled to be the grave keeper.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
My first was Gaia's 2007 Christmas event with the orphans. I actually didn't do very well in that event since I was a noob and had no idea what I was doing. My 9-10 year old little sister at the time was richer and better at gaia then I was then. xd She got all the nice stuff from that event and all I got was a scarf and sweater. sweatdrop

Lavish Lunatic

My first event? Summer '07. FREAKING AWESOME.

It was a good event to have as a first event. emotion_dowant

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I think my first event i actually participated in was Easter 2007

Shameless Ladykiller

10,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Halloween '05. n___n
you know, back when the map was actually interactive and there was plot continuity.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
the 04 ball.

Obsessive Otaku

28,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Halloween 05 with the grunny event.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I joined in August of 2004, so my first even was Halloween 04.
Oh man, was that whole event a mess. blaugh It was amusing in its own way, and watching that missile slowly creep its way towards the mansion throughout the day was exciting.
Scit

It probably was a bit glitchy
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I heard that properly. Are you sure you didn't mean to say PANTSPANTSPANTSPANTSPANTSPANTSPANTSPANTSPANTSPANTSPANTSPANTSPANTS?

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Christmas 2005 biggrin

desupantsu's Waifu

Kawaii Blob

26,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Easter 2004!

I loved hunting for eggs around the site as I posted
made gaining gold even more fun since there was something else to do while posting.
though the items arent the prettiest even items, I adore them all the same (bunny hat <3)

It pretty much made me fall in love with the site so Easter is always the event I hold dear to my heart.
I will always be on Easter Bunny's side.
Diedrich can not have the holiday, it isn't his!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I joined in November 2006 but I can't remember taking part in the 2k6 Christmas. cat_sweatdrop I guess I wasn't really very active in the events until later.

I do, however, remember Valentine's 2007 clearly. Collected many Labu Necklaces. So there's that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff