Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reindeer

yes mine was the 2009 vday event 4laugh i loved the lollypops <3 i joined on feb 8, 2009, so xD

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
The first event, major to me, was the Gaia Prom. I miss that event though.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Christmas in '09. I wasn't active in my first two years (joined in '07). I enjoyed it because almost everyone was nice to me. I had a great time in zOMG! with my sisters and my friends.

Fashionable Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
I do not remember my first event, but I distinctly remember the Grombie event. I was determined to get my Grombie skin so I was post bombing all high level infectee's threads. I think I got blocked by at least 100 people that week, lol.

Dangerous Rogue

Events used to be so amazogly bad. The grumble event was just so absolutely terrible I never even really attempted to go through it.

You had to get the post under a specific person, now think about how hard that is.

And honestly, I didn't even know what I was supposed to do for the zurg invasion.

Widow

Lonely Noob

It was the x mas 2008 event. I miss collecting presents in Towns 1/original. cat_sad I do not really recollect the memory.

Unless it was a cheer tree or something.

I do not have a favorite specific year event. cat_sweatdrop

Mega Glitch

Your Blushing Paladin
My very first event was the St. Patrick's Day event 07'.
However the one I remember first was The Black Magical Giftbox

I still have one of those gift boxes xD

Cygnus Fangirl

User Image

my first event was the 2004 olympics!
i was rooting for moira to win the race * u * also getting excited over shirts that turned out to be pretty crappy, haha.

Supportive Spirit

12,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I remember when zOMG was still a rumor. I've watched three different 'starter' locations and methods too. In fact, I still want to know the story behind the mystery conductor that was on the train. I think he was a Labtech in disguise.

Aged Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Just thought of another event that I enjoyed; The Cheer Machine. I got rid of all my 'junk' items and got new items at the same time!

Invisible Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
My first event was Halloween '06.
And since I'd joined on the 18th of the same month, I had no idea what was happening.
I remember beating up cows.
I didn't know why.
I just figured everyone hated cows.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
I believe my first event was the one where we donated to Gambino to rebuild his home, which ended up as a giant tower.

Wheezing Lunatic

The first event I remember doing was Halloween 2005. That one sucked after a while due to dicks saying that you were not allowed on their threads if you didn't have so many points, many blocked people with lower scores and some even reported.

I joined in January of 2005, and I believe there was an Easter event that year, just don't remember it. All I remember from that year was Halloween.

Winter Dragon

23,075 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • One Down 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

My first was Halloween '07. I remember having so much fun with my friends at the time in the forums. That's really all I remember from the events that year though. I don't even remember the Xmas event!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff