Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mine was the zurg event, I think. 3nodding I used to frequent Towns allll the time back in those days, so suddenly seeing UFO's was like HORY s**t!

Profitable Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
Goodness, that was a long time ago. I suppose my first 'event' was the first time I got a (at the time) fabled Pink Link. Pink glow around a link to somewhere else? I wanted to tell everyone around me, I was so excited, not that anyone would have known what I was talking about. I can't even remember how much it was for. It certainly was an event for me.

Aged Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I've been here a long time, and I think my favorite event was the changing of the site web-address from go-gaia to gaiaonline, although the adding of Durem and Aekea was a pretty big deal.
I also remember when Ian's hair was yellow and the first layer-able items. And the introduction of poses. And the introduction of the fishing game. I could go on and on....

Magical Kitten

I was rarely online during the holiday events, so I think the first event I participated in was... the summer water balloon fight? When was that? I also distinctly remember playing the "wash Liam's abs" minigame for one of the rejected olympics and hoping that my parents wouldn't come upstairs and see me playing it. rofl

Interstellar Kitten

I don't remember my very first event...
I think it was the... ZURG event. But I rarely remember it.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I consider the Zurg event my first event despite the fact I was there for the Zombies and Grombies (still have my skin), just because the Zurg event was the first one I got really involved with. (Still a Hiver too biggrin )

Alien Noob

My first event was the 2004 Halloween event when they first introduced G-Corp and the zombie skin that I'm wearing now. I thought it was pretty cool and it's probably what made me stay here on Gaia. The funnest event on Gaia was the Zurg event. I just loved how people got so involved and two girls who played Gaia were actually in one of the comics. I miss running after UFO's in towns.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
i joined during the halloween 2006 event. i didn't know what was going on, so my first event was christmas 2006. getting a watermeat and collecting items. it was really weird, and i had no clue what was going on. i didn't understand why there was a cat (rufus) taking care of a shop, but it was really cute. xd

8,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Conventioneer 300
My first event was Halloween 04, but the most memorable event was when I became a Grombie. I still remember I tried to evolve into the final form, but failed due to the lack of time.

In the end, I'm glad I didn't change completely.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Easter 2004 when I came back to Gaia

Bunni and chick hats

People hated these things soooooooo much it wasn't bunny. Everyone expected something a long the lines of the slippers of 03 xd

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Halloween 2008.
Hysteria. Good one.

Undead Enchantress

Halloween 2k4.
I wanted to be a zombie forever. I lost the skin. Became a grombie.
2k10: Zombie all over again. whee
I was still getting used to the site when my first event came around. I think I was just happy to receive free items.

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Don't remember the name of the event exactly.
I remember obtaining the G-Pin from it though in the first-half of 2004.

Wolf

halloween 10' emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas