Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Wench

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100

o: mine was Christmas 05. i remember it so well because it was right around that time gaia had a glitch and everyone's avatars switched with other people's. xd i remember i went from having a pretty decent female avatar to a super rich male avatar, and the avatars also enlarged quite a bit. lol

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I remember very vaugely about halloween 'o4 with the grombies, however I opted to go trick or treating rather than stay online. lol I didn't end up getting the skin, but I did hang out for a little while if not briefly.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
I think my very first event was the water fight. I made many a friend for posting the b***h Slap .gif. Oddly.

Hallowe'en of '07 was just mindblowing for me. I loved it.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
It would have been the grunny invasion of 05, but I was still so new, my computer was slow (thanks dial-up...) and I shared a computer with an equally Gaia-obsessive sister....so yeah missed that completely. I think I even missed Christmas of 05 too...

So I think my first actual Holiday was the Easter egg hunt in 06. Good times....

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Easter 2k9. I joined in November in 2008, but I didn't really start playing until the middle of the next year. Boy, that event made me a regular.

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
The with the vampires, I recall. I punched manymanymany vampires during that thing. I'm sure some of you I punched.

Sorry, y'all. sad

Valiant Conqueror

27,875 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
Edit: I joined in Sept of 05'

So, it was the Halloween event.
My brain can't think that far back XD

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
yeah. and i didn't participate 'cause i didn't care cool
mmm my first event was the water balloon one. emotion_c8

Perfect Saint

Easter 2k4. My friends at another forum tempted me with images of the fun they had during the April Fool's Day days before.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My first day, I already spent hours posting on the site and collecting eggs. It took me a while to get fully clothed because gold gain was so tedious, but that just made me want it more. Gaia was a freaking designer drug. I was hooked on Day 1.
It was something about grunnies I think...

I don't remember very well, I don't think I participated properly - just noticed that some people's avatars looked weird surprised

Melodious Singing

Valentine's Day 2k8 event started shortly after I joined. I remember spending a night without sleep "kissing" random people in the forums in order to reach the highest title.

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I can't even remember my first event. I am just really hoping for something awesome this summer event.
Actually my favorite as opposed to Halloween or Christmas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff