Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

Rarely. From time to time the way a particular story is written may engage me enough to get me to come back and read it later.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I mostly look at the pictures and the bold text.

"Mmmkay let's see, new recolor, new item soon to be recolored, new bundle of old recolors with an exclusive recolor, goldsink event..."

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Some days I read in entirety, others I skim, and every once in a while I just click. I don't have either great love or great loathing for the NPCs who usually make the announcements, so I'm neither very involved nor entirely disinterested in what they have to say. When I want information about item updates (whether cash shop, gold shop, RIGs, EI reports, etc.), I come here to the GCD and look for relevant threads.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Yes. I do read them, especially if it's not Jet speaking. However, that doesn't mean I skip Jet. I do find him amusing. Just off the top of my head, that announcement that began with a reference to Cthulhu was funny. And I agree with Jet that tentacles will always remain wrong, especially when emerging from some guy's ensemble.

Andrealand's Waifu

Kawaii Fairy

I usually just look at the pictures, and if they're interesting I read on for relevant information.

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
For item reports? No. I check the picture and if it's cute, I look into it. If not, I move onto the next one.

If it's some sort of event or change, I'll read the details.

Wheezing Zealot

I don't even read announcements anymore.
I rapidly click the bubble until I go from the my gaia page, to the announcement forum, and then I go right back to my gaia.

There is 0 chance that the announcements have anything that I actually need, or want to read.
Just wish I could turn em off, cause I just couldn't give a ********.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I don't even read the announcements anymore o- o

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Mea culpa, I never read the announcements' text and I always regret it because I lose some useful info -.-
I think I'm losing quite few things of the Gaia atmosphere ç_ç

Witty Genius

9,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
If I am bored? Yas, yas I do. talk2hand

Stylish Shoujo

29,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
I just read the title and consider: Is it a cash shop or GC sale?
Yes: Ignore it
No: Read the rest

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas