Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Streaker

It kinda bothers me that I can't trade/donate them. What do you guys think?

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Although I don't overly like it I understand why they do it. Otherwise through mules user would abuse the system.

Shameless Streaker

Rabid-Turtle
Although I don't overly like it I understand why they do it. Otherwise through mules user would abuse the system.
Good point, I forgot all about that.

Posessed Pup

While I would love access to more Stickers, I understand why they have to be soulbound.

On the bright side though, at least the treehouse items aren't soulbound. smile

Shameless Fatcat

What are wing stickers even for? I get them and forget about them because I never have to use them.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Dephy
What are wing stickers even for? I get them and forget about them because I never have to use them.

You can spend them on items in the Treehouse.

Sexy Assailant

It's supposed to be a reward for daily participation during events. I'd only be pissed if the items obtained in the Treehouse were also soulbound.

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
I think the entire point of them is to get us to actively participate. Being able to sell them would entirely defeat their purpose. It's a bit annoying to have to earn them so slowly, but on the plus side some of the items you get with them are NOT going to deflate like crazy, because the MP will not be overflowing with them due to limited wing stamps. I like it. Then again, it's probably because I have a small hoard over five different accounts, so I can afford all the items right now.

Dominant Lover

13,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I actually like that they're soulbound. It helps keep Treehouse item values up in the marketplace. xd

Dapper Dabbler

Utenko
I actually like that they're soulbound. It helps keep Treehouse item values up in the marketplace. xd

Well, as long as it benefits you. emotion_awesome

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I have a love/hate relationship with the soulbound wing stickers, heh.
While I understand why they're soulbound, I get frustrated when I want to help out a friend get an item from the Treehouse.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Milk Kittea
User Image
I have a love/hate relationship with the soulbound wing stickers, heh.
While I understand why they're soulbound, I get frustrated when I want to help out a friend get an item from the Treehouse.

This is how I feel as well. It would be nice to be able to send a friend 3-4 when they're just a little short but I understand why they're soulbound. At least the times don't circulate out of the shop, so you can keep working toward earning enough stickers over long periods of time...

Professional Novice

User Image
I don't mind really. If I needed a tree house item that badly and didn't have enough stickers, I could always buy it on the MP.

I don't think I have ever spent any of my stickers on my main, actually. I collect them on a mule and spend them there. Of course, I can't consolidate them, but I've never really had a problem getting enough stickers for what I want.

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I'm upset to see that I don't have enough wing stickers to get the Angelic Sky, but all I have to do is wait for the next event to collect more. *sigh* I wish there is a better way for me to get it faster than collecting more Wing Stickers, but sadly, I have no choice but to wait. crying

Edit: I don't mind that the Wing Stickers are soulbound. I'm still saving up anyway.

Receiver

I kinda ignore them. I didn't even notice they were soulbound till seeing this thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff