Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Do you know me? if you do do you hate me? should i leave Gaia untill gaia forgets me?
Nah you can stick around. 3nodding
Dragon Warrior X
Do you know me? if you do do you hate me? should i leave Gaia untill gaia forgets me?

Your a regular in this thread, so you should stay 3nodding
Metsysman
Dragon Warrior X

Your a regular in this thread, so you should stay 3nodding
lol
Why would anyone hate you? o.o
I don't know you, but you seem nice! Please don't leave! sad heart

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
but so often i go into a thread and people are talking about what i did... it freaks me out and i'm scared to post incase they realize its me
Dragon Warrior X

No I don't know you... And so I don't hate you...
Why should you leave?

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Professor-Marina
Dragon Warrior X

Why should you leave?
you dont know what i did... the Mods dont really like me now... the Admins probably hate me
Dragon Warrior X
but so often i go into a thread and people are talking about what i did... it freaks me out and i'm scared to post incase they realize its me

What did you do? surprised
Dragon Warrior X
Professor-Marina
Dragon Warrior X

Why should you leave?
you dont know what i did... the Mods dont really like me now... the Admins probably hate me

What have you done? It sounds very bad...

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I would rather not say... the less people that know the better
Yes, go away and never return. Gaia has no need for attention-needy people.

Don't read this! I have no idea who the hell you are but this seems like a cry for attention to me, and thus I dislike you for it.

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
It was an innocent mistake. I'm sure they'll forgive you and, by the end of the month, it'll be old news. As long as you're sorry for doing it, which you seem to be, I see no reason anyone should hold grudges. And yeah, it's probably the best idea not to talk about what it was. Let those who know stay those who know.
Oh god this is about you leaking those item graphics?

No one CARES. The admins, the mods, no one cares. If they were so desperate to keep people from finding them, then they would have put them under a secure server not under an easy to access graphics file.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff