Hug the zombies!

*hugs* 0.44285714285714 44.3% [ 93 ]
*licks* 0.20952380952381 21.0% [ 44 ]
*offers him/herself as a human sacrifice* 0.34761904761905 34.8% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 210 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Shady Tradesman
Try a vial of unkown liquid. xd
vials dont make you a zombie. they cure you from being one! And i am ok with that.

LabTechG
*walks in circle* How do i get ride of these zombies?

Dapper Lunatic

LabTechG

You don't, the Zombies LIKE being Zombies! Thats why their Zombies even though the event is over...

Besides the Zombies are the least of your worries, the Daleks are after you. Are you afraid? You should be
I'm not scared of the zombies, if they bite me it just means I get to live longer 3nodding
Animeking007
LabTechG

You don't, the Zombies LIKE being Zombies! Thats why their Zombies even though the event is over...

Besides the Zombies are the least of your worries, the Daleks are after you. Are you afraid? You should be
Daleks i can handle *speaks with assurance* But Zombies are relentles! they never die!
LabTechG
The zombies from the last halloween event...there still here....i am afraid of all of them,I dont want them to bite me! I dont whant to be a zombie! I must find a way to hide from the zombies!!!How do we get rid of theme?

LabTechG
Why are you afraid of them? Its not like they can bite anybody anymore.
yesnomaybeso999
I'm not scared of the zombies, if they bite me it just means I get to live longer 3nodding
I wish I were still a zombie, it was so fun being one.
pyro092
yesnomaybeso999

Most people I meet with say that, too bad you can't buy that feature. sweatdrop

Dapper Lunatic

LabTechG
Animeking007
LabTechG

Daleks i can handle *speaks with assurance* But Zombies are relentles! they never die!

and the Daleks arn't? Kill them and they keep coming back in larger armies than before, not to mention killing them isn't an easy thing to do.
ZOMBIES!?! HERE!??!
Not at all.
yesnomaybeso999
pyro092
yesnomaybeso999

It would also be fun if they re did the event but with new items
danc090
yesnomaybeso999
pyro092
yesnomaybeso999

It would also be fun if they re did the event but with new items

yeah, Maybe a zombie grunny and a regular bunny or a I dunno...
Why would anyone be afraid pf Daleks? If one comes just run upstairs and they can't follow you......But Zombies will gradually get towrds you giving you time to contemplate your escape....

Dedicated Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ugh, geez. Take it easy, they're just pixels. -__-

And they can't even bite you any more. -__- They haven't been able to since October 2004.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff