Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't have a Halo, Kodiak Grizzly Hat, or Panda Hat, so yes.

I'm poor. Only have 1k in pure.
You didn't make this poll very well. razz
But I have 4067 gold and consider myself poor because I can't afford anything I want. gonk
KawaiiKohaku
But I have 4067 gold and consider myself poor because I can't afford anything I want. gonk

The poll's just fine, to me.

If you had trouble finding where you stood, you could be 1000+ or 1-8000.

Just in case you didn't know. surprised
me=VERY poor!!!!! sweatdrop
:3!

Yes, compared to a lot of people, gold wise. No, item wise. I pwn there.

Manly Hunter

Item-wise....I'm poor. And gold-wise, I believe so too. gonk
hmm well i have like 8.5k gold so im pretty poor there compared to some people and on my avi i have a net worth of like 60k..plus i ahve a couple of differnet expensiver items in my inventory i still have...im not poor so id say im middle class
afk
KawaiiKohaku

The poll's just fine, to me.

If you had trouble finding where you stood, you could be 1000+ or 1-8000.

Just in case you didn't know. surprised

Which is exactly why the poll is so poor, 2 of the options are true. And people who have 101- 499 gold have no option at all.
I have about 25k pure gold right now but all of that is going towards questing for 5 items, so yes, I consider myself quite poor right now.

Item wise, I'm probably poor considering my join date.
I'm worth about a million point two, I think, which is not nearly enough for that devil tail I want.

Ice Heart's Queen

I just upgraded my fishing rod ;_; poor! At least I have a plan to catch fish and try to be unpoor. My gold assets are not anything to brag about (less then 5k) and since all my items are not for sale I am the poor.

mrgreen At least I have a goal to get rich!

Lonely Raider

i am really poor help me!!!!!!!! i cant even afford a shirt and i have 343 gold crying
Paper-Emo.
How much gold do you have on gaia? And do you consider yourself poor?
Right now I have 1.3k at hand and 5.5k on a bid, which makes it about 6.8k in pure... poor, yes. Now, in items, I think I'm a middle-class Gaian.
* sings the "I Am SO Poor" song *
Marille
Paper-Emo.
How much gold do you have on gaia? And do you consider yourself poor?
Right now I have 1.3k at hand and 5.5k on a bid, which makes it about 6.8k in pure... poor, yes. Now, in items, I think I'm a middle-class Gaian.

This ain't no beggin' thread son.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces