Welcome to Gaia! ::

I feel like everyone use to collect something and now adays not very many people seem to, do you collect anything? I collect bulls like such...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Buggy Punk

Um, on Gaia I collect star items (kinda lost enthusiasm for that one,) straberry items, and bee items.

Valiant Jackling

I think you want to be in the Toys & Collectibles forum, unless you are talking about Gaian items.

I collect a couple of different things in real life, but nothing in particular on Gaia.
Here on gaia I try to start collections, then BAM a billion recolors so they seem pretty out of reach.
But I'm 1 unicorn away from all the recolored thea's (celeste the unicorn).

In life I collect a ton of toys and stationary...so many toys...so many stickers...

Perfect Saint

I no longer collect specific items. This is the bad side of having so many items appearing on Gaia: it's too difficult to catch up unless you are rich(GC, GG, art, etc.). I tried to focus on colors, but that too, was tedious and overwhelming. Wings? Fugged about it. Halos? Tails? Horns? No, thank you. Weapons? I wish. Recolors even made things even more complicated.

Nah, I'm at a point where I just try to get things I think I can use or like and not because they are part of the set. I was so tempted to get that $50 bundle with the Inverse Marionette and stuff, but I realize that I barely even use the Bloody Marionette Restrung I already have. I only liked the Polly Rogers there and with my friend's help, I got it.

Have to control my impulses. My resources are not infinitely regenerating.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

d**k jokes er snakes

Golden Informer

any headphone item or glasses item, i collect.

Tipsy Gawker

I used to collect teapots and I have no idea why I stopped

Dominant Lover

13,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
We're talking about Gaia items, right? I used to collect unicorn things back when they started making them but now it's just way too much! Especially with the recolors, Theias, Pegasi, and recolors... I had to give up. Now I just collect Sailor Moon inspired items. The Romantic Moonlight series was so bloody expensive...

I WANT A SHERYL NONE ITEM, GAIA!!! YOU GAVE THAT SHITTY RANKA LEE TWO ITEMS ALREADY!!!

Fused Astronomer

I collect MCs.
I have every 03.
Every medal but the silver one stare
And lately i've been collecting rainbow recolors, but only to sell them for low to piss off the original creators lol

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.tiro finale!
        i just started collecting. rn im focusing on at least one of finni's mcs. i plan to collect dangan ronpa items and gold/blonde hair + sapphire/periwinkle blue eyes.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

I love collecting philosopher caches, I find it really easy to do too, since there are packs being sold at The Bifrost. I do enjoy having my whole inventory filled with caches.

But eventually when my inventory slowly gets completely flooded with them, it starts to get pretty laggy for some reason.
I can no longer seem to keep all of them in from that point, I simply donate them all in the dumpster (Their true natural habitat) in order to get rid of them.

Rinse and repeat. mad

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
I collect certain "item sets", food items, mood bubbles, and mood bubble accessories. Still need the flame mood bubble accessory... emo

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Mint colored items (... well, I'm sort of half-assed about doing it, but hah xD;; When I can afford it I collect them!), blonde hair (that sounds creepy), and tea related items (cups, saucers, tea pots, etc.)! I used to collect punk or knight related items, that sort of fell by the wayside, haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff