Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50
I feel as though many people collect sets of items.
I personally collect quite a few item sets, most notably 'jack' related Halloween items.
I adore them.

gaia_spoons What is your favourite item/set?
gaia_spoons What makes you want to collect items?
gaia_spoons Do you find it annoying when you're unable to complete a set?
gaia_spoons Do you buy sets because you like all of the items, or to specifically complete the set?

clarion's King

Super Model

Not on purpose. If I did have a collection of something, it would be wings. I don't necessarily love flying characters, but they're one of the few items that help balance the back of our avatars aesthetically, and I like having variety.

Only reason I don't officially call it a collection is because I won't buy something I don't have use for. Whereas someone who is collecting will try to own them all no matter what.

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50
Magus
Not on purpose. If I did have a collection of something, it would be wings. I don't necessarily love flying characters, but they're one of the few items that help balance the back of our avatars aesthetically, and I like having variety.

Only reason I don't officially call it a collection is because I won't buy something I don't have use for. Whereas someone who is collecting will try to own them all no matter what.

I understand, I don't use all of the items in my sets but I just feel the need to get them all.
I'd call it a collection of wings, but it's pretty much just ones that you like.

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like to collect pirate sets and anything else that might closely resemble it for variation. That's all going on hold now until I complete my next quest 3nodding

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50
Bonny Lass Minty
I like to collect pirate sets and anything else that might closely resemble it for variation. That's all going on hold now until I complete my next quest 3nodding

Pirate items are nice. = w=

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
We once collected underwear.

That had been donated to us.

Back when doing so was trendy.

We think the collection's in our storage still.

We did get quite a few donations back in the day.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

snakes & bodyhair emotion_dealwithit

I have so much body hair I'm hosting a hairy giveaway/d**k joke contest in my quest thread

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I collect Astras and all the Demon's Prestige recolours. 3nodding Only missing 14 Astras and 1 of the Demon's.
The Juno's Lace items..
Im only missing a few of the two-toned but I am working on getting them.
I adore the main dress of that item was use them often. ^^

Angelic Healer

I have the entire Xmas Event items from 2003-2013, I like to collect items that are related to the anime K-ON!

I like collecting the Xmas items because it is my favorite holiday and event on Gaia whee

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
My only complete set is the Kinmoku hairs, just because they look so nice once cut with Agape.
There are other sets I'd like to have all of, like the Fighters, but I don't mind too much if I can't get everything of an item I like.
I'll try super hard when I can, like the one Kinmoku that was in the $60 spending tier, no way was I paying that much just for that, so I tried to sell a lot of my junk to get that while it was near the amount in billions I could afford. sweatdrop Makes me feel a little silly, but also proud to have pulled it off.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
I have almost every Peter's youth item except for the orange one.

Enduring Spirit

User ImageUser Image
I have a collection of the Edebel set, still need like two more. Also, Mini backwings, Ciel/Rosamund items, weapons, rig pets (the kitten star ones has to be my favorite), face item mods, eyes mods, Mad hatter set, background items, and I have a big collection of SDPlus dolls, although, I don't collect them much anymore since it is expensive nowadays (wish it wasn't so).

Yes, I do find it annoying I can't complete it. It is an unhealthy obsession for me to complete it. It doesn't help that I also collect in real life. /shrugs

I get the item collections because I do like them. Right now, I am going towards The Spirits Reign and The Spirits Within items since they are from one of my favorite female video game characters.

Kurd Jam's Significant Otter

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
The Runaway dresses and the Wendy items. Pretty small and mostly manageable. Although I don't have a complete Wendy set...yet.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Lionfish Items are my favorite

and Checkmate Items are also my passion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff