Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Why do you think guys side with the twins?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 31, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Do you believe that guys are all shallow, and are all just joining the Von Helson twins because of their looks? What about the girls? Are you on Gambino's or the Twins' side? Why?
[xXx]Reika[xXx]
Do you believe that guys are all shallow, and are all just joining the Von Helson twins because of their looks? What about the girls? Are you on Gambino's or the Twins' side? Why?

Let me quess your new. In general i feel the public is More shallow when picking Gambino over the Von Helsons because of all the evil done by gambino was just alliviated byt a little drama.
Labtech CJ
[xXx]Reika[xXx]

Let me quess your new. In general i feel the public is More shallow when picking Gambino over the Von Helsons because of all the evil done by gambino was just alliviated byt a little drama.

Actually, I'm not new at all. It's just that every thread I go to, and practically every Von Helson suppporter I see are guys who admit they drool over them. Thanks for your opinion though. 3nodding
[xXx]Reika[xXx]

Erm... I don't know about most guys, but I can't stand the Von Helson sisters. Sure they're attractive in looks, but their personalities suck majorly. There's nothing worse than a pretty girl who flaunts it stressed . I'm for neither, I'm just here for the entertainment.
[xXx]Reika[xXx]
Labtech CJ
[xXx]Reika[xXx]

Actually, I'm not new at all. It's just that every thread I go to, and practically every Von Helson suppporter I see are guys who admit they drool over them. Thanks for your opinion though. 3nodding

ok then my mistake then, xp it just seems that way to me.
I support niether I don't think it's important enough to me for me to back it
I think there are two types of Von Helsons supporters: the ones that hate Gambino for all the things he's done, and the ones you're mentioning. So its not the majority, its just a part.
I don't believe that they are joining them just for looks. I mean, come on, the two girls are some of the bitchiest, snobbies ones I've ever heard of; that's got to turn a guy off at least a little.
Who would support someone who kidnapped little Gino? crying Gambino is a changed man!
I just think gambino is creepy....standing on his tower all alone laughing... stare
Zeher
I don't believe that they are joining them just for looks. I mean, come on, the two girls are some of the bitchiest, snobbies ones I've ever heard of; that's got to turn a guy off at least a little.

I'd have to agree with you, but then again, most guys don't care what on earth a girl is saying/doing. They just stare and drool and go "huh? What? Sorry, I wasn't payingh attention."
I support NEITHER.

Businesswoman

why? i've never liked Gambino. the guy was condensending, uncaring and held no respect for his fellow Gaian. as far as i've seen he has not changed recently going back on his word that he wouldn't want to disrespect the Von Helson name because of his fondness for Vladimir Von Helson yet he totes those anti-Von Helson signs. the sisters maybe bitches, and i actually like bitches, but they've never done anything directly wrong to any of us *cough*halloweenevent*cough*. as for looks go, sure it helps.

Dapper Lunatic

[xXx]Reika[xXx]

thinking Marie is cute has nothing to do with my support of them. Its true some people like them for looks but not all of us

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff