Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do NPCs comment back?

Yes 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
No 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Maybe So 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

This is a thought. If one talks to an NPC, does the NPC talk back? This is the question of the universe. Forget "What came first the chicken or the egg." Or "What is the meaning of life?" This one is much better. And it also rasies a good point. rofl burning_eyes 4laugh ninja question idea exclaim Sorry couldn't help myself with the smilies.
In a sense, I guess you could talk to your computer screen and then press the "Talk to [NPC]" button and read their reply. But do NPCs talk back out of their own free will, with coherent thoughts that relate to what you just asked of them? Then no, I don't think they can.

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Pompetti
In a sense, I guess you could talk to your computer screen and then press the "Talk to [NPC]" button and read their reply. But do NPCs talk back out of their own free will, with coherent thoughts that relate to what you just asked of them? Then no, I don't think they can.
No, I don't think so, as they are not run by automated programs. But if you mean by real life people, then yes, sometimes they do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff