Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

T__T Hopefully I'll get to see him at the next convention... the last Gaia panel I was at was a ton of fun with him hosting and it'll definitely be weird if he wasn't there for the next. x_x

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
The Moonlight Densetsu

User Image
An impostor sailor senshi is speaking☽☾ ...

s**t our Uncle left now our DJ!?!?!?
classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu

Thanks for listening♥

Um no

DJ left first, and then Kenny. Check the timestamp of the OP. This was made in October 2013, but someone recently necro'd it.

Shameless Streaker

Sakura Latte
The Moonlight Densetsu

User Image

s**t our Uncle left now our DJ!?!?!?
classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu

Thanks for listening♥

Um no

DJ left first, and then Kenny. Check the timestamp of the OP. This was made in October 2013, but someone recently necro'd it.

User Image

Damn then I had no idea he was gone for so long emotion_facepalm
Maybe we should stop posting lol

Thanks for listening♥

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ When the Love Falls +.♦.+

I'm surprised that Lanzer hasn't left yet-

-✨~✨-oo yum_pumpkinpie -✨~✨-

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Aww, how sad! I mean, it's great to hear he's moving on, and it's on his own volition and I'm happy to hear he's received a great opportunity, but he will be missed
Hey guys, hes back ^.^ blaugh

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Cashmina

on page 10 of this thread he said he would be contracted by gaia from time to time. It's just not his fulltime job anymore.

Skilled Genius

Sweet Angel Mary
Cashmina

on page 10 of this thread he said he would be contracted by gaia from time to time. It's just not his fulltime job anymore.

Actually he said nothing about being contracted. He said he would stop by to help out and say hi. That doesn't make him an admin. The fact that his name is orange says either he's back or he was accidentally placed back into the admin group.

DJ Helsing
I just wanted to take a moment to inform all of you that I was not fired by Gaia but decided to move on to a new chapter of my life.

With that being said it wasn’t an easy choice to make. A few weeks ago I was approached by a good friend of mine with a once in a lifetime opportunity and I had to decide quickly. After a lot of thought and discussion with family and friends I decided to take a chance and begin a new adventure.

Gaia has been my life for the last seven years and boy had it been an amazing run. I have had so many great experiences with each and every one of you that I will never forget. From the convention booth excitement to the negotiating of cross promotions it’s all been a blast. I have so many memories of each and every one of you that I will cherish and never forget. I thank each and every one of you for all the hard work you have done to help bring Gaia to where it is today and for all the help you have given me throughout the years.

But don’t worry I’m still around. I still visit the forums regularly and am stopping by the office regularly to help out and say hi to my friends. I’ll still be attending many of the same conventions as an attendee or hosting other fun events so keep an eye out for me and feel free to stay in contact via my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/djhelsing

Keep in touch and I’ll see you around!

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Knight Yoshi
Sweet Angel Mary
Cashmina

Actually he said nothing about being contracted. He said he would stop by to help out and say hi. That doesn't make him an admin. The fact that his name is orange says either he's back or he was accidentally placed back into the admin group.

DJ Helsing
I just wanted to take a moment to inform all of you that I was not fired by Gaia but decided to move on to a new chapter of my life.

With that being said it wasn’t an easy choice to make. A few weeks ago I was approached by a good friend of mine with a once in a lifetime opportunity and I had to decide quickly. After a lot of thought and discussion with family and friends I decided to take a chance and begin a new adventure.

Gaia has been my life for the last seven years and boy had it been an amazing run. I have had so many great experiences with each and every one of you that I will never forget. From the convention booth excitement to the negotiating of cross promotions it’s all been a blast. I have so many memories of each and every one of you that I will cherish and never forget. I thank each and every one of you for all the hard work you have done to help bring Gaia to where it is today and for all the help you have given me throughout the years.

But don’t worry I’m still around. I still visit the forums regularly and am stopping by the office regularly to help out and say hi to my friends. I’ll still be attending many of the same conventions as an attendee or hosting other fun events so keep an eye out for me and feel free to stay in contact via my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/djhelsing

someplace i read that he would be contracted with gaia from time to time. Though I know he spoke about this at least one other thread and on his facebook account. Plus at the time this news came, we still had ata and the other staff were talking about it.

edit: did a search for his linkedin account, it still has the new place he's working at. So yeah he is just contracted to do conventions. Though has there been confirmation that he's running the panels?

Skilled Genius

Sweet Angel Mary
Knight Yoshi
Sweet Angel Mary
Cashmina

DJ Helsing

someplace i read that he would be contracted with gaia from time to time. Though I know he spoke about this at least one other thread and on his facebook account. Plus at the time this news came, we still had ata and the other staff were talking about it.

edit: did a search for his linkedin account, it still has the new place he's working at. So yeah he is just contracted to do conventions. Though has there been confirmation that he's running the panels?

He never said he would be contracted to Gaia. You don't work for one company and then do contracts for another. It doesn't work like that - unless the company you're working for does contracting. I loaded DJ Helsing's FB back to early 2013 and did a search, at no point does he mention contracting. In fact his post history since his leave of Gaia is not extensive either, it can be seen on the first page and it's really just the same post in a few threads. He never mentions being contracted for Gaia.
Nor did he ever say he would run the conventions. He said he would be there and hangout with people.
Your information is off unless you have physical evidence from him that says otherwise.

Point is, he's back - at least for now. So hurray!

Moonlight Lover

13,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
DJ Helsing

Best of luck in everything you do, DJ. biggrin

Mythical Unicorn

12,675 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
DJ Helsing

Hey Dj, you mention you still come on Gaia' I hope thats still the case. can regular's become friends with Admins?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff