Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

DJ Helsing
I just wanted to take a moment to inform all of you that I was not fired by Gaia but decided to move on to a new chapter of my life.

With that being said it wasn’t an easy choice to make. A few weeks ago I was approached by a good friend of mine with a once in a lifetime opportunity and I had to decide quickly. After a lot of thought and discussion with family and friends I decided to take a chance and begin a new adventure.

Gaia has been my life for the last seven years and boy had it been an amazing run. I have had so many great experiences with each and every one of you that I will never forget. From the convention booth excitement to the negotiating of cross promotions it’s all been a blast. I have so many memories of each and every one of you that I will cherish and never forget. I thank each and every one of you for all the hard work you have done to help bring Gaia to where it is today and for all the help you have given me throughout the years.

But don’t worry I’m still around. I still visit the forums regularly and am stopping by the office regularly to help out and say hi to my friends. I’ll still be attending many of the same conventions as an attendee or hosting other fun events so keep an eye out for me and feel free to stay in contact via my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/djhelsing

Keep in touch and I’ll see you around!
So sad to see you go D: I never got to meet you

Greedy Pumpkin

Old topic is old.

Wheezing Gaian

DJ Helsing
I just wanted to take a moment to inform all of you that I was not fired by Gaia but decided to move on to a new chapter of my life.

With that being said it wasn’t an easy choice to make. A few weeks ago I was approached by a good friend of mine with a once in a lifetime opportunity and I had to decide quickly. After a lot of thought and discussion with family and friends I decided to take a chance and begin a new adventure.

Gaia has been my life for the last seven years and boy had it been an amazing run. I have had so many great experiences with each and every one of you that I will never forget. From the convention booth excitement to the negotiating of cross promotions it’s all been a blast. I have so many memories of each and every one of you that I will cherish and never forget. I thank each and every one of you for all the hard work you have done to help bring Gaia to where it is today and for all the help you have given me throughout the years.

But don’t worry I’m still around. I still visit the forums regularly and am stopping by the office regularly to help out and say hi to my friends. I’ll still be attending many of the same conventions as an attendee or hosting other fun events so keep an eye out for me and feel free to stay in contact via my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/djhelsing

Keep in touch and I’ll see you around!
How are you making cash now that you have a baby ?

Wheezing Member

Clean Sex Symbol

I don't know him personally, but damn.. cry

Witty Girl

User Image

********. Did Sisky slide out the door too?!

User Image

shavos's Partner

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
TlRA MlSU
User Image

User Image

i doubt it as she is on the 'sister sites' admin list..

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
havockitty
TlRA MlSU
User Image

User Image

xd IIRC was it Narumi or some higher up saying that the sister site will have it's own peeps running it...I do feel bad for sisky being worked to the bone though

shavos's Partner

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Married 100
August Star Of Heaven
havockitty
TlRA MlSU
User Image

User Image

xd IIRC was it Narumi or some higher up saying that the sister site will have it's own peeps running it...I do feel bad for sisky being worked to the bone though

Ive seen alot of the gaia staff listed over there.
Anything is possible

Witty Girl

havockitty
August Star Of Heaven
havockitty
TlRA MlSU
User Image

User Image

Ive seen alot of the gaia staff listed over there.
Anything is possible

User Image

What do you think about the sister site?

User Image

shavos's Partner

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Married 100
TlRA MlSU
]

not a big fan for multiple reasons.
Art style- meh
Forums- oh 4chan was more entertaining and better done that it currently is at
topics - not my thing

if it was an adult rp site i would have been more interested but with its tumbler aspect i have no care.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sad to see him go but he kinda mentioned a while back he would be leaving in the next year to chase new opportunities.

Best of Luck to him.

Shameless Streaker

User Image
An impostor sailor senshi is speaking☽☾ ...

s**t our Uncle left now our DJ!?!?!?
classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu

Thanks for listening♥

Man-Hungry Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Good for him! With everyone leaving, it's better to jump ship sooner than later.

Magical Girl

14,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Full closet 200
DJ Helsing
A few weeks ago I was approached by a good friend of mine with a once in a lifetime opportunity and I had to decide quickly. After a lot of thought and discussion with family and friends I decided to take a chance and begin a new adventure.

Congrats on the new role DJ! I met you a couple of times at conventions and you were always so great to the fans. Glad to hear you will be around - but we're still going to miss you, dammit! Best of luck with everything, you deserve it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff