• Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
`Hydro
BOMB4Y

Premium stuff:
Link hair, waaaay before the newer Link item:
User Image

What is the name of this hair?
Just in case you're still looking for it, I believe it's a pose in the Secret Retreat item.

Eternal Hellraiser

Dunno what this item is from, probably pretty old o;
      But I totally bought one a while back when I realized it had a tail pose that looks a lot like gatomons. Rest of it is trash imo.

User Image

Eternal Hellraiser

Srintella Tiagara
From first glance at the time it appears a person could use it for Pokemon cross play. What gives it away is the hair in the cap though.

Here is another anime insured item.

Sakura's Cloak I believe it's from Card Captures or something to that degree. An anime that I been trying to watch but can't!

That item isn't really anime influenced, although may be similar to stuff in anime.

It was a sponsor item for a game called Tsubasa- a number of years back. ^ ^

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Elinoi
Srintella Tiagara
From first glance at the time it appears a person could use it for Pokemon cross play. What gives it away is the hair in the cap though.

Sakura's Cloak I believe it's from Card Captures or something to that degree. An anime that I been trying to watch but can't!

That item isn't really anime influenced, although may be similar to stuff in anime.

Tsubasa is an anime <o<

User Image

Eternal Hellraiser

Ami Satomora

Didn't know. I read/watch little anime/manga bc most of it bores me.

Although, still. Item in question is ref to the outfit the character uses in the game.
      I've no idea if she wears something similar in the manga or not.

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Conis
grape_overlord
We haven't had any good One Piece items in a while....

*eyes shine with hope*

At least we got Chopper with the Fusion thing. That made me beyond happy. We already had Sanji, Zoro's blades, Luffy's hat/eyes, Chopper's hat... so not too bad at least. Nami, Robin, and Usopp would be pretty easy to make with existing items.

So... Frankie and Brook could use an item I suppose.

I would not turn away rubber arms, either!

You forget that you are also wearing Shanks scars, my friend.

There's a Law item too.

Honestly I just really want some Sir Crocodile and Ace items. They're my favourites.

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Shirlox
Sweet Honey Waitress

It's our only Space Dandy reference item, referring to the Boobies waitress, Honey.
I'd love it if we could get an actual item surrounding Dandy and/or Meow. emotion_drool

I would LOVE a Meow item. *w*

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Elinoi
Ami Satomora

Didn't know. I read/watch little anime/manga bc most of it bores me.

Although, still. Item in question is ref to the outfit the character uses in the game.
      I've no idea if she wears something similar in the manga or not.

I think she did, but it was in the very early arcs before CLAMP went lol with the plot line

User Image

Obsessive Hoarder

39,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
grape_overlord
Conis
grape_overlord

*eyes shine with hope*

At least we got Chopper with the Fusion thing. That made me beyond happy. We already had Sanji, Zoro's blades, Luffy's hat/eyes, Chopper's hat... so not too bad at least. Nami, Robin, and Usopp would be pretty easy to make with existing items.

There's a Law item too.

Honestly I just really want some Sir Crocodile and Ace items. They're my favourites.

I meant purely devoted to One Piece items ^_^; There's tons of items that have things in them that work for One Piece cosplays, like my scar =) But, like, High Bounty Rookie, King of Fruits, Rumble Hero, and Devil's Spice are purely One Piece items =)

I didn't know about the Law item, though! What's that?

I'd actually, and don't laugh, like some Foxy stuff! Dat haaaaair....

I'd also kill for stuff from Water 7. Paulie's ropes would be awesome *_*

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Conis
grape_overlord
Conis
grape_overlord

*eyes shine with hope*

There's a Law item too.

I meant purely devoted to One Piece items ^_^; There's tons of items that have things in them that work for One Piece cosplays, like my scar =) But, like, High Bounty Rookie, King of Fruits, Rumble Hero, and Devil's Spice are purely One Piece items =)

The Reputation item. Read all the tags in the MP. It's obivously a ref to Law.

Mmmmmm Water 7 items would be so sweet. CP9 related or otherwise.
When it comes down to it though I just want Robin's ability to have many arms. You can't equip any of the new arm items together to have 4+ and that makes me sad.

Obsessive Hoarder

39,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
grape_overlord
Conis
grape_overlord
Conis
grape_overlord

*eyes shine with hope*

There's a Law item too.

The Reputation item. Read all the tags in the MP. It's obivously a ref to Law.

Mmmmmm Water 7 items would be so sweet. CP9 related or otherwise.
When it comes down to it though I just want Robin's ability to have many arms. You can't equip any of the new arm items together to have 4+ and that makes me sad.

I'll go check it out =D

And it's funny, I saw someone with two arm types equipped the other day, so they had four... no idea what they had equipped though, they had their stuff hidden =/ I'll see if I can find it again, but I don't even remember why I was looking at them x.x

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Does anyone know if there are any Yu-Gi-Oh items?
o 3o

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
x Karurie x
Does anyone know if there are any Yu-Gi-Oh items?
o 3o

Devil trap card. http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/68311

Fate in the cards. http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10014847

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Elinoi
Srintella Tiagara

Actually, it was.

It's based off of Sakura's cloak from the anime/manga Tsubasa (Reservoir) Chronicles

User Image

Eternal Hellraiser

Sakura Latte

Thanks mang.

Had this convo with Ami Satomora a few hours ago. I don't really watch anime/read manga and didn't know. Thanks for being helpful and all. But I didn't/don't feel like editing my post.

Plz no moar quotarino about this s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces