Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Human

I've always noticed that people get more generous during event times, Of course some people are generous out of it too, biggrin
Mostly I've noticed nicer stuff coming out of dumpster dive smile

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
I've been gifting people for a while, even the most recent ones were an item in someone's wish list and a huge, million donation for another's quest. While I also received gifts from people in return, I'm finding some friends to be gifting me expensive items the most. The wig I'm currently wearing was one such unexpected gift from a friend, it makes me happy to see such generous people exist in Gaia. heart

half infinite's Fangirl

Chatty Fatcat

I feel like truly people are either more sympathetic or pitiful.

>> this inflation.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

I have been receiving gifts from a friend, but I've never gotten an anon gift with like, a legit present.
By legit I mean not an anon that says "b***h" or has trash in it lol , so I really don't know about this whole deal of people receiving anon gifts that happen to be from their wish lists.

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
i'm blown away by how nice and generous so many users are.
a long time ago i thought they were all scrooges but they have really proved me so wrong this year.

Noob

Thanks for the gifts anons. heart heart heart

Cluttered Gaian

I definitely think the community has gotten more widely generous. Or braver. Or richer. Or all of the above.

I remember when you used to have to fill out an application for a charity to get things. But we've changed a lot since those days! Giveaways, gifts, and expensive anons alike. All make me much more glad to be a part of this community now.

Naughty Pants

I honestly think the userbase has become polarized.

The greedy are greedier, and the generous are more generous.

For the generous Gaian it's easy to think "Gold is worthless. It's tough to sell my extra items and even if I do, most of them won't net me much in the grand scheme of things. Why not just gift them to someone who could really use them?"

For the greedy Gaian it's all a vending game.

Stellar Succubus

It's a lot less likely for a lurker to receive a random gift, purely because we don't know you're there wink

I think Gaians have always been generous and nice!

Yes, there are some less than nice folks, but ya get that all over smile

Vermillion Kitten

13,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Marathon 300
Yuyin
I have been on Gaia for years and years(mainly as a lurker) and I have never received a gift from someone.
Today I just commented on how generous people have been and I got a gift for the first time surprised . Have people gotten nicer now?

I've always been nice to those who deserve it. Usually if I see a person is nice or generous and is looking for an item I might have, I send it free of charge.

I still encounter jerks here, though. Just depends.

Destructive Bunny

Due to inflation people have a lot more gold now, so they are more happy to give some of it away. For example, $10 can get you over 1 billion gold. What's a few million these days xd

Tactical Superhero

Gaia has been nicer! Community is really nice these days . smile

Generous Noob

14,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
There's plenty of generous people, and greedy people. Heehee whee I wish I could continue gifting people but I cannot afford anything D<
I got donated a whole set of grunny and this cherubim wings O.O

and one anon donated me the bag which I attained the same cherubim wings xD

Tipsy Lunatic

I've noticed that people seem to get a little more generous as spring starts coming on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff