Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I did a fair amount of Anon gifting last night and plan on doing more today. I then got anon'd the emerald wings I have on. I had mentioned I was trying to get them out of the bundles and bam. I always feel events bring the best out in this community. It feels great to see people get all excited over the gifts I've given. x3

Handsome Man-Lover

Jayce Reinhardt
Wait, so people are only nice if they give you gifts??

Haha, my thoughts exactly rofl

I guess it would be more correct to say that lately people have become more generous.
I've always enjoyed gifting stuff though, so it's not just lately for me.

Champion

The inflation and current state of Gaia for the last few months has definitely caused a lot of anons and overall generous gaians to pop up all over the place (mainly in the Chatterbox) with giveaways or just out-of-the-blue gifting. The only down side of it all is that there's a lot of entitlement growing with it but that's something that has always been there. If I have the gold for something or an item someone is questing, there's basically no hesitation when gifting it nowadays. I don't have to know you, just know you'll really appreciate the item. How easily gold is given away seems to be one of the only up-sides to gold losing the value it once had.

3,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Gaian 50
Jayce Reinhardt

First off, I never said that but it does make a person nice if they are generous( in any way). Generous with love and attention. Generous with understanding. Patients. Getting gifts is not what makes people nice, but the thought behind it. People have just gotten nicer in that area is what I was saying.

Also thank you to those who just gave me gifts!! heart heart heart heart heart

Kawaii Nerd

From what I noticed, most people gift during events

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I do feel like people have become more generous. Part of it (I hate to say) might have to do with the inflation and item re-releases. Some items aren't inflating as rapidly as the other items, but are still desirable... and now that gold generators are a thing, people end up with loads of gold hanging around if they already bought all they could. Not scavenging for the items you want as much as in the past, I know I have considered gifting people much more than I ever did simply because I had excess.

Divine Muse

Yuyin
Jayce Reinhardt

First off, I never said that but it does make a person nice if they are generous( in any way). Generous with love and attention. Generous with understanding. Patients. Getting gifts is not what makes people nice, but the thought behind it. People have just gotten nicer in that area is what I was saying.

Also thank you to those who just gave me gifts!! heart heart heart heart heart

This is why I phrased it as a question, so you could explain it. 3nodding

Mega Noob

i've essentially given up on obtaining my dream items, so now i just go around looking at people's wishlists and seeing what i can give them.

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
People are particularly nice around the holidays, and especially right now when there are so many folks trying the Easter bundle from Loyal's Bazaar!
No, the level of niceness has always been the same.

If all you do is lurk, how do you expect to get gifts? sweatdrop

3,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Gaian 50
Dark_Lady_Jade
No, the level of niceness has always been the same.

If all you do is lurk, how do you expect to get gifts? sweatdrop
I mean I never expected gifts, even when I posted a lot. But what you say is true.

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
ironically ive gotten several gifts this past week...
some due to an old quest

and three from the Loyal shop rig that friends were like I got duplicates or I know you like (x) color item so here!

Friendly Explorer

I got my grunnies as gifts. <3 People have been so generous ever since rigs have spewed out multiples that it's heartwarming.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
It usually happens during events.

Not to mention with the inflation running rampant, people are much more charitable to those who cannot afford the items they're questing.
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces