Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Gaian 50
I have been on Gaia for years and years(mainly as a lurker) and I have never received a gift from someone.
Today I just commented on how generous people have been and I got a gift for the first time surprised . Have people gotten nicer now?
I think people become more *noticeably* generous during community events n____n
This loyal egg thing and certain rigs has gotten a lot of people into the charitable spirit emotion_bigheart

edit: *noticeably*

Noob

I just came back from a hiatus of about a year and I, like you, have also never gotten a gift before but it does not take a genius to see that this community is VERY generous. You're all amazing! So many giveaways etc. Stay amazing. heart heart

3,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Gaian 50
AsterKurayami
I think people become more generous during community events n____n
This loyal egg thing and certain rigs has gotten a lot of people into the charitable spirit emotion_bigheart

Also, what is this Loyal thing?
Yuyin
AsterKurayami

So there's a Loyalty shop that people have been asking for [Loyal's Bazaar] meant to reward loyal members of Gaia. (So basically loggin in A LOT) There's recolors and what not.

But Like Dernier*Cri you have to have money (millions of gold) to buy the stuff.

And recently they came out with this User Image Easter 2K14 Grab Bag offering wings ears and grunnies.

With so many people buying them, we get charitable threads and straight up giveaways anon or not x3

Noob

Thank you to whoever gifted me. ; v ; heart heart Much love.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I buy RIGs/item generators pretty regularly... and lately I've enjoyed giving the extra items away to random people in the GCD. Some of them I'll sell on the MP, but for the most part, if I see somebody lamenting about how they'll never own it because of the inflation and I have a spare... I'll just give it to them. 3nodding

So yeah. Maybe this hyper inflation is making some of us more generous.

Divine Muse

Wait, so people are only nice if they give you gifts??

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Yuyin
AsterKurayami

There is a new gold shop called Loyal's Bazaar, to enter it you must at least log on for 75 out of 90 days.

Currently it has an Easter RIG giving out grunnies, bunny ears and mini backwings of different colors

Sparkly Hoarder

People here are always nice if you know where to look emotion_kirakira

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anons have always been active during events but only in recent years have they really had a presence that was very noticeable.

Enduring Spirit

User Image
This exactly. You don't need to receive gifts to know someone is nice.

Also, GCD is known to love to gift/anon gift. So maybe you didn't got anything before because you lurk.
User Image

Jayce Reinhardt
Jayce Reinhardt

Friendly chatter is nice too x3
I think op may just have been overwhelmed by the gift?
I see a lot of thank you threads like that.
People surprised by the unexpected little things, like compliments.

That's the optimistic view anyway

Pessimistic view
"Fishing" I see a lot of fishing around :0

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I've noticed it too, seems like now that gold is worthless gifting is more acceptable.

I've gotten like 100 Grunnies gifted to me, a few months back I was anon gifted Horns of the demon, a purple devil tail, incubi's amethyst wings and more.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» I did a fair bit of gifting last night. I sunk 100mil into Loyal's Easter Grab bags and was giving away duplicates of the wing recolors since I ended up with multiples. Sure I could have sold them but eh, the bags only cost 1 million (and that's cheap now) so I didn't feel the need to sell them.

It felt nice to give stuff away, actually.

" I did everything you asked! "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces