Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Alchemist

No more Nyx/Luca stuff for to decorating a tree 88 times?

Is it really all over?

Are we done here or is there more in store or what?

Am I the only one feeling like this plot was a little anti-climatic?

Edit: So this event had nothing to do with the actual plot. Okay.

Demonic Lover

It was super anticlimatic and weird, if this somehow ties with the plot on the manga... XD;;; I hope it doesn't though, if so this event was super cheap DX it didn't really felt connected and there was a super clear disbalance between supporting each "side" (if we can even call them that...) overall, if it ties or not to the plot, I didn't really like this event u 3u; I mean I know something went really wrong when the item I think of as the coolest has something to do with My Little Pony . 3.;

Edit: Luca does need Gino to die to summon Nyx though, or something . 3. it's just... weird, Gaians like to be "bad" (SIN vs BOO, Dark Elves vs Vampires) so I can't really think of what the writers will do to make Nyx lose and vanish XD; certainly us Gaians aren't going to make it easy for them haha
The only thing that was certain since the Halloween event is that nothing major will happen till the next Halloween event. lol

Aged Genius

Krissim Klaw
The only thing that was certain since the Halloween event is that nothing major will happen till the next Halloween event. lol

Except for Valentines, Easter, Summer Event, and Towns 2. I'm sure I forgot something too.
codemonkey37179
Krissim Klaw

Except for Valentines, Easter, Summer Event, and Towns 2. I'm sure I forgot something too.
Everyone knows those events don't count, just Halloween and Christmas. talk2hand xd heart

Hesitant Mystic

Honestly I have no idea what's going on.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

I always thought that the best gift aside from snakes was survival, but clearly I am wrong emo

Personally I am game for Nyx coming out to play and we can frolic together with cloven hooved folk and faun people will take back from the Gaians all teh suffering caused by Alchemy with selling faun horns from Faunzy's flute.

That'll teach you lot scream

Aged Genius

Krissim Klaw
codemonkey37179
Krissim Klaw

Everyone knows those events don't count, just Halloween and Christmas. talk2hand xd heart

Well, as I have to spend a lot of hours on making them, I'm going to count them.
codemonkey37179

Well, as I have to spend a lot of hours on making them, I'm going to count them.
There is only one thing you can do to make such things count. You must include praying mantises in each one. *Pokenudgewink.* It is imperative you do this if you want them to really count. I have full faith in you being able to pull this off. emotion_awesome

Rainbow Noob

Nothing made any kind of sense to me, but we got cool items for free, so I'm good with it.
I hope this "Nyx" thing succeeds and just blows everything up and the Gaia manga storyline can start all over. Or just go away forever. But some people like it, so yeah, starting over would be neat. :D
Slick Southpaw
I always thought that the best gift aside from snakes was survival, but clearly I am wrong emo

Personally I am game for Nyx coming out to play and we can frolic together with cloven hooved folk and faun people will take back from the Gaians all teh suffering caused by Alchemy with selling faun horns from Faunzy's flute.

We better get a kickass faun skin before this plot fully plays out...

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Krissim Klaw
codemonkey37179

There is only one thing you can do to make such things count. You must include praying mantises in each one. *Pokenudgewink.* It is imperative you do this if you want them to really count. I have full faith in you being able to pull this off. emotion_awesome

And there goes the creation of a praying mantis v-day card for this valentine's event rofl

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Krissim Klaw
Slick Southpaw

We better get a kickass faun skin before this plot fully plays out...
If this means getting toned muscular body and various options of body hair + facial hair that doesn't look ridic I will be in faun heaven emotion_kirakira

Scurvy Pirate

The event isn't connected to the manga story except in that it occurs after where the Halloween left off. It's not an actual continuation of the story and the results of the event don't have an effect on the story. After Halloween things were looking dark and gloomy and the purpose of the Xmas event was to do what you could to spread holiday cheer in the face of that doom and gloom.

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
I'm not sure if the Apocalypsmas event was even related to the Gaia storyline... confused

-Edit-
Wow, I'm a slow poster... Thanks for the confirmation Uncle Kenny!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff