Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey look, a poll!

Hey look, a poll option! 1 100.0% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Fashionable Vampire

And did I mention we're boyfriend/girlfriend as well in real life?
sweatdrop
-hugs Cecilia tight-
To us, babe.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Alybrylla
Now I'm in Washington

Just curious but where in WA?
I live near Bellingham - northwest corner roughly 10 miles from Canada and ocean.

For me Gaia started as a diversion after my mom died. I've had fun with the various games and met a number of nice people. I haven't met a girlfriend on Gaia but have not been looking. I have made several friends I'm fairly close to in different states and even other countries and a variety of age spans.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
An RP I was part of greatly influence a story I'm writing. Although, I started the story 6 years ago and only have 5 or 6 chapters so... >.>

Most importantly Gaia is why I dry. Gaia is why I'm an art minor. Granted, my minor had emphasize on photography, but it's the reason why I excell in my figure drawing class.

Unfortunately, it disgusts me to think of all the things I could be doing with the hours I spend on here. I really am quite mad at myself for it =/

7,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! Gaia was made strictly to entertain and build online communities, and hearing that it made a positive mark in anyone's life is a big reward for us. 3nodding

Congratulations on your marriage! Glad you're living in Washington.
David2074
Alybrylla
Now I'm in Washington

Just curious but where in WA?
I live near Bellingham - northwest corner roughly 10 miles from Canada and ocean.

For me Gaia started as a diversion after my mom died. I've had fun with the various games and met a number of nice people. I haven't met a girlfriend on Gaia but have not been looking. I have made several friends I'm fairly close to in different states and even other countries and a variety of age spans.

We're roughly fifteen minutes from Seattle. We live close to the ocean too, but it's always too cold for adventures out there. >.>

I have friends all over the US because of Gaia. But I've only ever talked to one person who lives out of the country (Canada), which is weird considering how big Gaia is. o.o

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
That's incredibly sweet.

For me, I would say Gaia has certainly given me friends that I wouldn't have met otherwise.
Lanzer
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! Gaia was made strictly to entertain and build online communities, and hearing that it made a positive mark in anyone's life is a big reward for us. 3nodding

Congratulations on your marriage! Glad you're living in Washington.

Thank you, Lanzer! ^o^
And all the other amazing people who work on Gaia. >w<

I'm sure it's no question on how Gaia changed your life. ;p

I had this idea of asking Danielle to marry me through a thread on here, buuuut, I guess I talk in my sleep. >.>
So I need a more creative idea. xD

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
CONGRATULATIONS emotion_bigheart heart emotion_bigheart heart

I'm not to sure. I joined gaia when i was 17. and a junior in high school, so i didn't grow up with gaia. But my family only had the internet for a few months before i joined gaia, so it was really my gateway to the internet and how sights like gaia worked. Before gaia, i had no clue there were sights like this XP. I blame my parents for being behind in the times.

I don't know if gaia really drastically changed me, but it certainty did leave an impression on my life like every experience does, but if it was life altering i don't know. I've met some some pretty amazing people through this sight though! Several of my most amazing friends live in Canada, and one of my most dearest lives in Japan. It's always such a joy to talk to him. emotion_c8

~Eva

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Alybrylla
We're roughly fifteen minutes from Seattle. We live close to the ocean too, but it's always too cold for adventures out there. >.>

I have friends all over the US because of Gaia. But I've only ever talked to one person who lives out of the country (Canada), which is weird considering how big Gaia is. o.o

I guess we are roughly an hour and a half apart then. Back in the early 80's I'd get to Seattle pretty often because I was based in Bremerton but these days just once in a while. I went to Sakuracon the past two years (not sure about this year) and last summer took my grandkids down to the Seattle Science Center. It's just far enough that going means either a pretty long day or a hotel stay.

And yeah, the ocean isn't as warm. I was born in CA and used to go to the beach a lot. When I first moved to WA at age 12 I was used to CA weather. My friends would want to go swimming and I'd think it was too cold. You do acclimate though. smile I do love the beauty of the Pacific Northwest though!
David2074
Alybrylla

I guess we are roughly an hour and a half apart then. Back in the early 80's I'd get to Seattle pretty often because I was based in Bremerton but these days just once in a while. I went to Sakuracon the past two years (not sure about this year) and last summer took my grandkids down to the Seattle Science Center. It's just far enough that going means either a pretty long day or a hotel stay.

And yeah, the ocean isn't as warm. I was born in CA and used to go to the beach a lot. When I first moved to WA at age 12 I was used to CA weather. My friends would want to go swimming and I'd think it was too cold. You do acclimate though. smile I do love the beauty of the Pacific Northwest though!
Danielle keeps saying she'll take me to the Science Center, but we keep spending all our money on food and rent. >.>
I don't believe I've ever met someone on Gaia that has grandkids. But then, a lot of people are still surprised that I'm on here at the age of twenty-one. D;
Adjusting to the weather is going to take me more than a year. I think it's INSANE when Danielle wants to drag me down to the pool when it's only 60 degrees. I hated the cold to begin with, but it really is beautiful here.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Alybrylla
I don't believe I've ever met someone on Gaia that has grandkids. But then, a lot of people are still surprised that I'm on here at the age of twenty-one. D;

I've got four with a fifth on the way. My daughters are older than you by several years.
While the average Gaia age is much younger there are quite a few adults on Gaia and a number of guilds of just adults. I find it amusing when one of the young ones finds it hard to believe 'old people' are interested in computers, the internet or anime. I've been enjoying those things since before most of them were born and it's not like I'm going to stop liking those things just because they got old enough to get on the internet. smile I'm straight up about being a grandfather in my profile though. I don't want anyone thinking I'm trolling for little kids or pretending to be other than who I am.

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
it changed my evnings thats about it lol burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items