Total Votes:[ 88 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
No one will every convince me you told a lie.

Congrats OP!

Oh gosh.. if it weren't for Gaia.. I don't think I'd have all these amazing friends I speak to everyday! Just thinking about it makes me sad. :c
              Even tho they're people I've never met IRL, I love them with all my heart and couldn't stand to not talk to them! Hopefully one day we'll be able to meet up. ILUGAIZ You know who you are! emotion_kirakira

Moriarty was REAL!

tora-gen's Fangirl

Eco-friendly Kitten

27,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100

Gaia helped me improve my english mrgreen Useful indeed. Now I live in an english speaking country, and I use a lot of expressions and figures of speech I originally learnt from Gaia.
It also helped me improve my art. Tons of avi art >_>
And it gave me lot of interesting people to talk to in a daily basis heart

User Image

Eloquent Explorer

I met my fiance and my best friend on Gaia, so yes it did change my life quite a bit.
I'll be moving in with my fiance in just a few months, getting me out of an abusive house.
It also kept me sane and gave me distractions when there were deaths and drama.

Perfect Saint

Gaia stole my life.
I'd say it did. Without Gaia I wouldn't have joined a certain anime's fandom. And I wouldn't have made some awesome friends. So thanks Gaia.

LiBu's Wife

Festive Fairy

Gaia allowed me to make more friends than I would have had otherwise. It also opened the door for me to find other new and interesting (to me, not actually new) places on the internet--I never would have discovered deviantart or any other avatar website without it. It inspired various artistic pieces of mine, it introduced me to digital art, it allowed me to actually receive art from other people, and it gave me a lot of entertainment over the last seven years. Even though I'm less into it now, it was definitely a great life-changer in a few very extreme ways.
I've matured in soooo many ways because of Gaia. <:D Although not necessarily Gaia in general, but the people, definitely. My years of hanging out in the Lifestyle Discussion made me open my eyes to things in life that I may have never considered before. And helped me grow to be my own person. And like you, my sense of fashion and my way of typing has went through tooo many changes throughout my years on Gaia. e.e

It was mostly Neopets that got me into art and roleplaying/writing, but Gaia helped me develop those skills even more.

I don't take Gaia that seriously - I've tried online relationships over here, and they never work out to the point that I don't try anymore. But it's certainly changed my life in a way, significant or not. c:

Ellie the Magnificent
It also kept me sane and gave me distractions when there were deaths and drama.

This, too. cat_3nodding All the time. I've always been able to count on this website for smart people and support.

Adventuring Duck

Congrats on the wedding!

Anyway, yes, it has changed my life. Without Gaia, I would not have had my friend who introduced me to Nerdfighteria.

Codebreaking Genius

12,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
Without Gaia, I wouldn't have met one of my best friends.
Without Gaia, I also wouldn't have had to see that same friend die.

3,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gaia made me realize that I hate drawing anime art.
...I don't really count that as life changing though.
emo

3,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gaia made me realize that I hate drawing anime art.
...I don't really count that as life changing though.
pirate

Virtuous Visionary

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jack-pot 100
It fed my escapism when my entire existence was all about stress. it basically got me in the habit of spending far too much time online.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeah.
Totally has.
met some awesome people over the years that is for sure

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."My grammar improved, my sense of style too. >.>"

Those are the to man things that improved for me since I've joined the site. Both were not bad before I joined but they greatly improved.

The one draw back is since I've spent more time typing online that I stopped designing websites which use to be a passion of mine, and even drawing I made no real improvement since I rather be writing and reading then designing now. Oh well. xd

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I my best friend here on Gaia so yes, Gaia has changed my life. It also has changed my life in very negative ways. e___e It is very good at being a tool for procrastination.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff