⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Doesn't seem like it.

Timely Advisor

I'm sure that anyone who would do that...well, they wouldn't let it not be known.

What I'm saying is that it would be a "cry for help" and they clearly wish to be committed to the nearest psychiatric facility immediately.
I think no.
I mean, if anybody would have, then there would be a Thread about it, right?
That Person would probably brag about it.

Super Humorist

If you don't hear about it through the following 2 months it means no one bought it.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

I guess that even for insanely rich people, 20K is too much for creating an EI.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I just imagine that if I were someone who had that kind of money, but knowing the environment on the site... I don't think I would admit it. Bragging rights is one thing, but a lot of people look down on those who'd spend that much on something that's not even tangible. It would maybe even open them up for hackers/scammers... That would be my fear, anyway. I know there are people who've bought some seriously pricey things on here and lived to tell about it, but 20 grand is way out there, haha.

Stubborn Gifter

Knight of Britannia
I just imagine that if I were someone who had that kind of money, but knowing the environment on the site... I don't think I would admit it. Bragging rights is one thing, but a lot of people look down on those who'd spend that much on something that's not even tangible. It would maybe even open them up for hackers/scammers... That would be my fear, anyway. I know there are people who've bought some seriously pricey things on here and lived to tell about it, but 20 grand is way out there, haha.

^^^^^^ Total agree with her.

There are many people who will look down at people for spending too much on a pixel item such as the Angelic Halo or the Mystery Ticket. It's like a double-edge sword. On one hand, you have the power to decide what to create an EI/REI. On the other, you will be scorn about wasting money and not knowing what your priorities are between real life and virtual.

So yeah... As much as I like to get my hands on the Sapphire ticket, even I know what priorities are important to me such as bills, food, and gas.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

At this point the only thing that would let us know if anyone
did bite the bait is that they release a User-Made EI.

O___O But I kind of fear for the user who does end
up getting flack over it though.

>__>; I admit it myself, that anyone who puts down
20k for just a few pixels must be crazy no matter how rich they
are because. Investment and priorities.

20k would pay for a ton more tickets and Win Gaia bundle
and so much more in comparison than just one Sapphire ticket.

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
If they did, they wouldn't tell anyone in this part of the site. If they did get the balls to tell anyone on this part of the site, it would probably be accompanied with mocking the poor folks, or it should be. What?...Rich people are no saints eithers, but it would be no different than the useless, so inflammatory I'm surprised we never see a flood of people bitching about how they were "reported unfairly", mocking people do to rich folks with extra money to spend. I mean, what they spend it on may be useless and there's better things to spend it on, but at least they're not chucking it into funding a gang or a corrupt business that's not paying their taxes or something.

I fully expect to see that the only other sign that someone did buy this, if they did, is the release of an EI with a subtle pose mocking poor folk.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Didn't it cost more than the Win Gaia bundle?
Like If I was gonna spend that much here I rather get that

Unstoppable Krampus

I hope not. If anyone actually admitted to it, they'd get so much s**t from other users you'd be able to see it from space.

User Image

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Yorugami
At this point the only thing that would let us know if anyone
did bite the bait is that they release a User-Made EI.

O___O But I kind of fear for the user who does end
up getting flack over it though.

If I were that person, I'd ask Gaia to not put my name on it, haha. New item made by... anonymous! xD

Omnipresent Spirit

Just imagine how much taco bell you could buy with $20,000.
All. those. cheesy. fiesta. potatoes.

Shirtless Hunter

if I say that it is me, what happens next? rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out